Sunita Kapoor is an Indian fashion stylist and a former model. She is the wife of Bollywood actor, Anil Kapoor.
Sunita Kapoor was born on 25 January 1965 (age 54 years; as in 2019) in New Delhi. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius. She started her career with various modelling assignments. Sunita even made a special appearance in the Hindi films Loafer and Judaai. She also worked as a fashion stylist but after her marriage with Anil Kapoor, she gave up her profession and took the responsibility of her household duties.
Height: 5’ 3”
Weight: 55 kg
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Husband
Sunita Kapoor belongs to a Punjabi Khatri Family. Her father, Bhambhani Singh, was an employee in State Bank of India. Not much is known about her mother. She has a sister, Kavita.
Sunita dated Anil Kapoor for five years before marrying him on 19 May 1984. Initially, her parents were not happy with their relationship but later, they approved of her marriage with Anil Kapoor. The couple has a son, Harshvardhan Kapoor, and two daughters, Rhea Kapoor, and Sonam Kapoor. Her daughter, Sonam Kapoor, is married to Anand Ahuja who is an entrepreneur.
- Colours: White, Black, Yellow
- Sport: Cricket
- Director: Amitoj Maan
- Destinations: Dubai, UK, Barcelona, Mauritius, Paris
- Her hobby is travelling.
- Sunita is good friends with Raveena Tandon and Maheep Kapoor and she was also very close to Sridevi.
- Sunita was a successful model during the time she was dating Anil Kapoor, whereas he was struggling to earn his living. She often cancelled her photoshoots to spend some quality time with Anil.
- While Sunita was in a relationship with Anil Kapoor, he used to visit her by bus, and she happily paid the fares for him.
- According to Anil Kapoor, Sunita has helped him at every stage, be it in taking decisions for the films, dressing manners, or in the methods of presenting himself. She has personally designed clothes for him. Sunita used to travel along with him on all his outdoor shoots.
- Anil Kapoor even credited Sunita for his success during an interview.