Noyonita Lodh is an Indian model who became popular for winning the crown of Miss Diva Universe in 2014.
Noyonita Lodh was born on Sunday, 8 August 1993 (age 30 years; as of 2023) in Bangalore. Times of India Her zodiac sign is Leo. She did her schooling at The Frank Anthony Public School in Bangalore, and she did her Bachelor in Business management at St. Joseph’s College of Commerce in Bangalore. Noyonita- Youtube
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Light Blonde
Eye Colour: Light Brown
Body Measurements (approx.): 32-24-33
Parents & Siblings
The names of Noyonita`s parents are not known. Her father works in the Indian Airforce.
She has one sister and her name is Aunishka Lodh.
Noyonita started her modelling career when she was pursuing her graduation. At the age of 18, she became the 2nd runner up at the MAX Miss Bangalore in 2011.
In 2014, she won the crown of Miss Diva Universe. In the same year, she represented India at the Miss Universe pageant. She did not become the winner of the pageant but she made her place in the Top 15.
Her name was listed in the list of Top 5 in national costume.
In 2016, she became one of the models to be featured on the Kingfisher Calendar. Noyonita has walked the ramp for Lakme Fashion Week, Red Ribbon Revolution Celebrity Fashion Runway, Jio Filmfare. She was also featured in the Femina, Hair and Beauty India magazines.
She was chosen as the Times Most Desirable Women three times. In 2019, Noyonita gave a speech at the TEDx at IIM Lucknow on the topic ‘How pursuing perfection is Flawed.’
Noyonita started her acting career in 2017 with the short film ‘My Daughter’.
She was featured in the song ‘Mucchi Re’ in the movie Veerappan in 2016. In 2021, she was cast in the Bollywood film ‘Fashion Street’ which was to be released in 2022.
- Food: Khova naan
- Actor: Ranbir Kapoor
- Actress: Deepika Padukone, Angelina Jolie
- Film: Bollywood- Fashion(2008), Goliyon ki Raasleela – Ram Leela (2013)
Hollywood- Fault in our stars (2014)
- She likes to swim, read books, and travel.
- She was fascinated by the fashion industry since her childhood. When she told her parents about her passion, they supported her and she started pursuing her career in modelling.
- As soon as she turned 17, she took training for posing in front of the camera and ramp walk.
- In an interview, Noyonita stated that she was a stage baby. She said,
I’m a complete stage baby and I’m at my most confident when I’m on the stage. You might see me get all nervous about normal things but when I’m on stage, I’m in my element and thoroughly enjoy every moment there.”
- She said in an interview that a model is considered talented when her personality can be seen through the way she walks.
- She is a supporter of women empowerment and wants to do something for society. She also believes that if she wants to spread awareness about gender discrimination, the beauty pageants were a big platform.
- Noyonita shared her experience about the Miss India pageant in an interview, and she said,
Winning the title of Miss India has to be the best experience in my life; having my idol Lara Dutta as our judge and mentor, I couldn’t have asked for anything else. It was extremely tough and I worked really hard to win the title but at the end it was all worth it. The Miss Universe pageant was an unbelievable experience.”
- One of her favourite quotes is- “What the caterpillar calls as the end, the world calls the butterfly!” Beauty Pageant