Soundarya Sharma is an Indian actor and model. She played the role of Roli in the Hindi web-series, ‘Raktanchal ‘ in 2020.
Soundarya Sharma was born on Tuesday, 20 September 1994 (age 25 years; as in 2019), in New Delhi. Her zodiac sign is Virgo. She did Bachelor of Dental Studies in Delhi. Wikipedia
Wikipedia Height: 5′ 8″
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Her mother’s name is Usha Sharma. There is not much information about her personal life.
She learnt acting from the National School of Drama, Delhi and ACT 1 theatre group. In 2017, she acted in the Hindi film, ‘Ranchi Diaries’ produced by the Bollywood actor, Anupam Kher.
She has featured in various music videos like ‘Fashion Queen’ and ‘Garmi Mein Chill.’
She has worked as a model for various renowned brands.
- She is trained in Indian classical music.
- Her hobbies include playing the guitar and singing.
- She attended acting workshops at Lee Strasberg Theatre and & Film Institute and the New York Film Academy.
- She received ‘Best Debutante’ award at the Jharkhand International Film Festival for her film, ‘Ranchi Diaries’ in 2017.
- She auditioned for a role in the DC Superhero film, ‘Wonder Woman’ alongside Gal Gadot and Pedro Pascal.
- She has her own production house, ‘Mustard and Red.’
- She won the Lokmat Most Stylish Diva Award in 2018.
- In 2019, she was awarded the ‘Dadasaheb Phalke Face of The Year.’
- She was one of the Indian celebrities to attend the inauguration of the state-of-the-art Metro coach (the first Metro coach under Make In India) in 2019.
- She has walked the ramp at various fashion shows.
- She has featured on the cover of various renowned magazines.
- She owns a Skoda Elegance car and has named it Eva.
References [ + ]