Shreya Poonja is an Indian actor, model, and budding entrepreneur who emerged as the first runner-up in Femina Miss India 2023.
Shreya Poonja was born on Monday, 3 July 2000 (age 23 years; as of 2023) in Delhi. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. She did her schooling at St. Anthony’s Sr. Sec. School, Hauz Khas, New Delhi. She did her graduation in economics at Deshbandhu College, University of Delhi. She then pursued her post-graduation in finance.
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Figure Measurements (approx.): 36-28-34
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Sanjay Poonja, works in Air India. Her mother, Bharti Sharma Poonja, is a class 1 Gazetted Officer at the Government of India. She has a younger brother.
Shreya started her career as a model. At the age of 19, she won Campus Princess, a beauty contest.
In 2020, she participated in the beauty pageant LIVA Miss Diva contest, however, she could not win the contest. Shreya has appeared in TV commercials of various brands like Lifestyle Stores, Nykaa Beauty, and Orra Jewellery.
View this post on Instagram
In 2023, she won Femina Miss Delhi contest. On 15 April 2023, she became the first runner up in Femina Miss India 2023 contest.
In the sub contest of the pageant, she received the Times Miss Body Beautiful 2023.
- Shreya is trained in various dance forms such as kathak, jazz, and contemporary.
- She is also well versed in various sports like swimming, skating, taekwondo, and horse riding.
- In her leisure time, she loves to dance and travel to different places.
- One of her favourite quotes is,
Never to advance, Is to retreat!”
- Shreya is inspired by the work of the American author Louise Hay.
- The Indian actress Priyanka Chopra is her role idol in the field of modelling.
- She is involved in various social services. On her Instagram account, she has shared pictures with the children of Saksham Foundation, an NGO for kids.
- On her Instagram account, she has supported a crowdfunding NGO named Ketto.