Navya Naveli Nanda is an Indian celebrity model. She is the granddaughter of notable Indian actor Amitabh Bachchan and prominent actress Jaya Bachchan. The late Indian actor Raj Kapoor was the grandfather of her father, Nikhil Nanda.
Navya Naveli Nanda was born on Saturday, 6 December 1997 (age 25 years; as of 2022) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. She completed her school education at Sevenoaks School, London. From 2016 to 2020, she pursued a Bachelor’s degree in Digital Technology & UX Design from Fordham University, New York. Navya’s LinkedIn Account
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): 32-24-33
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is Nikhil Nanda, and he is the Managing Director of Escorts Group. Her mother’s name is Shweta Bachchan Nanda, and she is the daughter of Indian superstar Amitabh Bachchan. She has a brother named Agastya Nanda.
She is not married.
In 2017, she was in a relationship with Mizaan Jaffrey.
In 2022, it was rumoured that she was dating Indian actor Siddhant Chaturvedi.
Navya Naveli Nanda joined Facebook Marketing Co. at
Omg!!!! Love you, so excited for you my nav.”
- She also goes by the name Nav. The Indian Express
- Navya Naveli Nanda likes playing the piano in her leisure time. She was once noticed by her grandfather when she was playing different tunes on the piano without a music master. The incident left Amitabh Bachchan surprised.
- In 2015, a ball event titled Le Bal des Débutantes was announced to be organised in Paris, and Navya Naveli enrolled her name in the event as one of the participants. It was announced to be organised on 28 November; however, due to some terrorist attacks in the city prior to the event cancelled the event, and eventually, she could not attend the event.
- Navya and Shah Rukh Khan‘s son Aryan Khan are good friends, and they studied in the same school.
- Reportedly, Navya Naveli is a huge fan of an English professional football club named Chelsea Football Club, which is based in Fulham, London.
- In March 2021, Navya responded to Uttarakhand Chief Minister Tirath Singh Rawat after he commented during a workshop organised by the Uttarakhand State Commission for Protection of Child Rights in Dehradun that the wearing of ripped jeans by Indian women could set a negative example to children and society. Soon after the statement from Rawat, Navya Naveli posted her picture while wearing ripped jeans on one of her social media accounts, and in the caption, she stated that the comment made by Rawat was shocking. The Indian Express Navya wrote,
Change your mentality before changing our clothes because the only thing shocking here is the message comments like this send to society.”
- Navya Naveli Nanda is an avid dog lover. She regularly posts pictures and videos of her pet on social media.
- Navya Naveli often posts her pictures and videos on various social media platforms. Over 666k people follow her Instagram handle. More than 73k people follow her Facebook page.
- Her first podcast, What the Hell Navya, was released in November 2022 in which she interviewed her mother, Shweta Nanda, and grandmother, Jaya Bachchan, about their first period experiences.