Lovelesh Tiwari is one of three killers who shot dead the feared mafia-turned-politician brothers Atiq Ahmed and Ashraf Ahmed in Prayagraj on 15 April 2023.
Lovelesh Tiwari aka Lavlesh Tiwari was born on Sunday, 2 September 2000 (age 22 years; as of 2023) in the Banda district of Uttar Pradesh, India. His zodiac sign is Virgo. He completed his schooling at Government Inter College, Banda. He was not interested in studies and dropped out of college when he was pursuing a Bachelor of Arts. Facebook – Lovelesh Tiwari
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Weight (approx.): 65 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
He was born into a middle-class family.
Parents & Siblings
His father’s name is Yagya Kumar Tiwari, and his mother’s name is Asha Tiwari. His father is a school bus driver, and his mother is a housewife. He is third among four brothers. His younger brother is named Vineet Kumar Tiwari who is in the first year of BA.
Wife & Children
He is unmarried.
He is single.
He followed Hinduism.
He belonged to the Brahmin caste.
First Brush With Law
He once slapped a girl in public for which an FIR was registered against him. He went to jail for the first time in relation to that case and came out of prison on bail in 2021. Reportedly, his family severed ties with him after he went to jail.
Atiq Ahmed and Ashraf Ahmed Murder
Lovelesh was one of three killers who murdered the mafia-turned-gangster brothers Atiq Ahmed and Ashraf Ahmed. Two other killers were identified as Sunny Singh who belonged to Hamirpur district and Arun Maurya aka Kalia who belonged to village Baghela Pukhta under Soron Kotwali police station in Kasganj. They posed as journalists and shot at gangster brothers when they were addressing media persons on the way to the MLN Medical College for a medical checkup. After firing at the brothers from close range and ensuring both were dead, the trio dropped their weapons and laid down on the ground while chanting Jai Sri Ram slogans. It was later revealed that they said during the interrogation that they wanted to become famous and a notorious mafia by killing the gangster brothers. Lovelesh also got hit by a bullet of one of the attackers when they were shooting to kill the brothers. A case was filed against him and two other killers under IPC sections 302 (punishment for murder) and 307 (attempt to murder). He went treatment at Swaroop Rani Nehru Hospital in Prayagraj. ABP News
- His nickname is Chuchu. Facebook – Lavlesh Tiwari
- His father said while talking to the media that he was a drug addict, and they tried to talk to him on several occasions about his habits; however, he did not give up his habit. ANI News
- His mother said in an interview that he was a devotee of the Hindu gods Lord Hanuman and Lord Shiva.
- His father said in an interview that he used to come to the home for a few hours every week and did not talk to his parents as well.
- His younger brother said in an interview that Lovelesh was associated with Bajrang Dal; however, he broke his association in 2018.