Jinaan Hussain is a popular Pakistani television actress. She is known for performing very extraordinary roles in Urdu television dramas like Bashar Momin, Baba Jani, and Mere Mohsin.
Jinaan Hussain was born on Wednesday, 4 January 1989 (age 32 years; as of 2021) in Abbottabad city of the Hazara region of eastern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. She attended a local School in Abbottabad for receiving her primary and secondary education. Jinaan was an allrounder in her childhood, who loved to participate in every school competition whether it be in the field of sports, entertainment, or art & craft. She got herself enrolled in the National College of Arts in Rawalpindi to earn a bachelor’s degree in Fine arts, with painting as her major subject. While studying at the National College, Jinaan began participating in theatre and performed in various dramas.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Figure Measurements (approx.): 36-25-35
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
Jinaan Hussain was born in a Muslim family in Abbottabad, Pakistan. Instagram-Jinaan Hussain Jinaan’s father is a businessman, and her mother, Rizwa Naazam, is a homemaker. When Jinaan was just 12 years old, her father got remarried to another woman which created a lot of trouble in her family.
Jinaan Hussain has two siblings: an elder brother and one younger brother. Her younger brother, Abdul Hadi, is a film producer and is married to popular Pakistani actress and writer Yasra Rizvi.
Relationships & Husband
Jinaan Hussain is married to Shah Saddam Hussain Gillani, head of talent & production at AM Production.
Jinaan Hussain was fond of acting and drama since childhood. She worked as a theatre artist in Rawalpindi for more than 3 years while studying for her bachelor’s degree. In 2013, she moved to Karachi to pursue her childhood dream to become an actress. There, she participated in various theatre plays and drama shows before finally entering the entertainment industry. Angeline Malik and many other well-known directors in Pakistan spotted Jinaan during a theatre play in Karachi after which she started receiving calls from various television directors to cast her in their dramas. Jinaan Hussain made her television debut with Hum TV’s drama serial ‘Aise Jalay Jiya’ as Noreen in 2013. Her performance in the show managed to impress many directors and the audience in Pakistan, after which Jinaan appeared in a supporting role in a number of dramas including Mann Ke Moti as Zara, Humnasheen as Alishba, Rangbaaz as Beena, and Hum Tehray Gunahgaar as Neha. Jinaan Hussain brushed up his acting skills with each passing role and grabbed opportunities to work in many big banner projects. Jinaan Hussain first came into the limelight in 2014, with Geo Entertainment’s drama serial ‘Bashar Momin,’ in which she portraying the character of Tayyaba, a rude and proud pamper girl whose two engagements have been broken. She gained huge critical acclaim for her performance as Tayyaba. Later, she became part of many hit shows like Shareek-e-Hayat, Parvarish, Mahi Ray, Kaanch Ki Guriya, and many more.
In 2018, Jinaan Hussain grabbed attention for her role of Naila in the television series ‘Baba Jani’ premiered on Geo Entertainment.
Jinaan Hussain has worked in a number of hit shows and has delivered many good performances, but her performances in ‘Rabba Mainu Maaf Kare’ as Zeenia, a mother of three children whose husband got remarried to another woman, is considered one of her best performances. The show ‘Rabba Mainu Maaf Kare’ was telecasted on Hum TV in January 2020. During an interview, Jinaan revealed that she suffered from anxiety attacks while shooting for the show as it reminded her of her childhood when her stepmother used to torture her and her brothers.
Jinaan Hussain has also worked in many telefilms including ‘Nayyer Aapa Ki Silai Machine’ as Maheen, ‘Koji’ as Koji, and ‘Dino Ki Dulhaniya’ as Natasha.
- Food: Biryani
- Singer: Abrar-ul-Haq
- Colour: Yellow
- Jinaan Hussain, underwent depression, because of her father’s second marriage. She was very close to her father and could not bear the pain of getting separated from him. Her stepmother used to torture her and her siblings which were unbearable to her. She faces the consequence of that phase till now.
- In 2016, Jinaan changed her name from Sundus Tariq to Jinaan Hussain on someones’ recommendation to get rid of her long term health issues.
- Apart from acting, Jinaan is also fond of singing. She takes proper singing sessions and often posts small videos of her singing on her social media account.
- She enjoys doing paintings in her leisure time.
- Jinaan Hussain is a regular practitioner of Yoga and considers it as a very important part of her life which helped her in balancing her mental as well as physical health. She has dedicated a place for performing meditation and yoga in her house.
- Jinaan is an avid animal lover and also has a pet kitten at her home.
- Jinaan Hussain knows to play different instruments including the Harmonium and drums.