Jamila Musayeva is an Azerbaijani social etiquette consultant, teacher, and author. She is the co-founder of ‘Gymbala,’ the first baby gym in Azerbaijan.
Jamila Musayeva was born on Friday, 19 July 1991 (age 30 years; as of 2021) in Baku, Azerbaijan. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. She did her graduation with a Major in International Affairs with a minor in Sociology and History (summa cum laude) at George Washington University, Washington, D.C., United States, from 2008 to 2012. She pursued her post-graduation in European Political and Administrative Studies from the College of Europe, Bruges, Belgium, in 2013. Later, she did a master’s degree in French and English. In 2018, she did a few certified courses from Coursera including Everyday Parenting: The ABCs of Child Rearing, Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content, Positive Psychology: Resilience Skills, and Introduction to Psychology. LinkedIn- Jamila Musayeva YouTube
Height: 5′ 8″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
There is not much information about her parents. Jamila Musayeva has an elder brother.
Husband & Children
She is married and has two children; one daughter, Sevinj, and one son, Jamil.
In June 2016, she started working as an EU expert at the Center of Excellence in EU Studies, ADA University, Baku, Azerbaijan. In February 2017, she co-founded the first baby gym in Baku, Azerbaijan, with the name ‘Gymbala.’ She has also been working as a freelance International Etiquette Consultant since 2017. She has authored books on etiquettes like ‘Etiquette- The Least You Need To Know’ and ‘Afternoon Tea Etiquette’.
She started her self-titled YouTube channel in 2020 in which she uploads videos related to etiquettes. As of August 2021, she has 567K subscribers on her YouTube channel. In an interview, she shared why she started a YouTube channel on etiquette. She said,
Well, my background in International Relations already consisted of diplomacy and its protocols. After having finished my studies, I realized that I was interested in this aspect of International Relations, so I gradually started learning about Etiquette, and now I have a certain level of depth and authority in this field, which has been extremely helpful in many other areas of my life. I believe that etiquette can benefit everyone, but many people can’t afford or don’t have access to training in social etiquette. That’s why I use YouTube. It allows me to teach and demonstrate to thousands of people who can access it all over the world at their own time and pace for free. Teaching Etiquette on Youtube gives me a great deal of pleasure, and I’m very grateful for the overwhelming support and positivity that I’ve received online.”
- Colour: Black
- Food: Sushi and Anything with Rice
- Quote: Choose Day One or One Day
- Coffee Shop: Bear Baku in Azerbaijan
- Flower: Peonies
- YouTube Channel: Sadhguru’s YouTube channel and Korean ASMR/Lifestyle Videos
- Place(s): Baku, Washington D.C., and Paris
- Subject: Biology
- Clothing Store: Reformation
- During her childhood, she wanted to become a ballet dancer or any other dance performer.
- She is fluent in speaking various languages including Azerbaijani, Russian, English, Spanish, and French.
- Jamila Musayeva loves aromatherapy and collects different types of scented candles.
- During her leisure time, she loves to do calligraphy, doodling, reading, and dancing.
- She is one of the members of the oldest academic honour society in the US named ‘Phi Beta Kappa.’
- She considers the British actress and humanitarian Audrey Hepburn as her role model.