Mansi Madan Tripathy is an Indian Vice President of Shell Lubricants for Asia Pacific.
Mansi Madan Tripathy was born in 1972 (age 51 years; as of 2023) in Haryana. did her schooling at St. Theresas Convent School, Karnal. In 1993, she attained her B.Tech degree in electronics and communication from the National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra. In 1996, she completed her MBA in Marketing from S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Telegraph India
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
Mansi Madan Tripathy’s father, Dr. Motilal Madan is an Indian biotechnology researcher, veterinarian, and administrator. He also received the Padma Shree award on Wednesday, 26 Jan 2022. Her father was from Kashmir, and her mother belonged to Punjab. She is the youngest of three siblings. Her mother’s and sibling’s names are not known.
Husband & Children
Mansi Madan Tripathy is married. She has a son and a daughter.
In 1993, Mansi Madan Tripathy served Bharat Electronics for a year as an engineer. In May 2003, she joined Procter & Gamble, Cincinnati, Ohio as the Mansi Madan Tripathy the Country Head of Shell Lubricants India Cluster is responsible for managing the 3rd largest lubricants market consisting of businesses across India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Nepal. Mansi Madan Tripathy held several regional and global director-level positions throughout her career.
Awards, Honours, Achievements
- Mansi Madan Tripathy won a bronze medal in the MBA Leadership Award 2022. Business Graduate Association
- In 2022, Mansi Madan Tripathy received the Executive of the Year award from the Singapore Business Review Management Excellence Awards.
- Mansi Madan Tripathy’s hobbies include fitness, Indian classical dance and mentoring/teaching at SPJIMR, Harvard, Babson College, Great Lakes, and Biz Divas. Mansi Madan Tripathy has participated in over 30 marathons. In an interview, Mansi Madan Tripathy shared her love for sports, and said,
I have run 30 plus (full and half marathons) across the world till date and no two runs are the same. The training schedule one has to follow, the challenges one goes through, and the experiences are all so different that one can distinctly remember each one of them. The most fascinating part of running is that it is like life. It’s not the end result that is important… enjoyment is enjoying the journey itself.”
- On Sunday, October 1, 2023, Shell India will appoint Mansi Madan Tripathy as the new Country Chair of Shell India. She will be replacing Nitin Prasad, who has been the Country Chair since 2016.
- In 2023, Mansi Madan Tripathy represented Shell company at the 15th ICIS Asian Base Oil and Lubricants Conference.
- She is leading a business with a 300+ FTE strong cross-functional team which manufactures, and markets lubricants to industrial customers across the world. Women Economic Forum
On Wednesday, 26th Jan 2022, one of the highest civilian honours in India, the ‘Padma Shri’, was conferred upon my father, Dr. Motilal Madan.
- Mansi Madan Tripathy is a recipient of cross-marketing and industry awards in 2022, and she has been a jury member of several national and international business awards.
- Mansi Madan Tripathy is a member of the Board of Shell Japan, JASLOC- JV in Saudi Arabia, and Hankook Shell Korea.
- In an interview, Mansi Madan Tripathy talked about her way of overcoming challenges in business
Unexpected and unanticipated challenges have a way of cropping up in life. An ailing child, business, travel, maid not turning up, falling sick, relatives at home, the list of things that come up as one is training can be endless. Likewise in businesses, there are challenges with competitive actions, global economy, supply issues, natural calamity which derails one from the targets. Hence, it is important to plan better.” The Economic Times