Shreya Shanker is an Indian model. She was crowned Femina Miss India United Continents 2019.
Shreya Shanker is a model, public speaker, and a dancer who represented Bihar in the 2019 Femina Miss India Contest. She was crowned Femina Miss India Bihar 2019 at FBB Colors Femina Miss India East 2019. Besides being a model and dancer, Shreya is also actively involved in volunteer services. Her friends describe her “as an achiever” who has always been confident about what she wants.
Shreya Shanker did her studies in Commerce from Delhi Public School, Vasant Kunj.
After completing her schooling, Shreya got herself enrolled in the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai. She was the Cultural President of her university. Apart from being a model, she is also a state level air rifle shooting champion.
- Height: 5′ 8″ (approx)
- Weight: 55 kg (approx)
- Figure Measurement: 34-26-34
- Eye Colour: Black
- Hair Colour: Black
Shreya Shanker was born in Patna, Bihar. She belongs to a family with the army background.
In 2019, Shreya was crowned Miss India United Continents at the grand finale of the 2019 Femina Miss India by the 2018 titleholder Gayatri Bharadwaj.
The Final Question
Shreya was asked, “What does feminism mean to you?” at the 2019 Femina Miss India. Shanker replied, “seeking of equality with dignity and grace without belittling any gender.”
- Shreya Shanker’s hobbies include artwork, dance, and dramatics.
- Her teachers describe her as a student who was good at academics, focused, and very humble.
- She attended ten different schools since her parents were in the army.
- Shanker is also actively involved in helping people and works as a PR Member for the NGO ‘Seva Aur Sehyog.’
View this post on Instagram
We at Seva Aur Sahyog congratulate our member @shreyashanker for winning the title of Femina Miss India United Continents 2019! We are extremely proud of you! ❤ #missindia2019 #missindiaunitedcontinents2019 #beautywithpurpose #shreyashanker #missindia #missworld #missindiafinalist #missindia2019finale #missindiathedream #pageantexclusive #missindiafinale #theuniversalpageantry #missunitedcontinents
- The lowest point in her life was when her mother underwent a brain tumor operation.
- Her favourite quote is “The harder you work, the luckier you get.”