Shivani Jadhav is an Indian model and Femina Miss Grand India 2019.
Shivani Jadhav is a 20-year-old model from Chattisgarh. In 2019, she was crowned Femina Miss India Grand. A software engineer by profession, Jadhav clinched the title of Miss Chattisgarh 2019.
- Height: 5′ 8″
- Weight: 55-60 kg
- Figure Measurement: 34-26-34
- Eye Colour: Black
- Hair Colour: Black
Shivani Jadhav was born on 1 November 1999 (20-year-old; as in 2019) in Chattisgarh. She has a brother, Sanket Jadhav.
Shivani Jadhav did her schooling from JNANA Prabhodhini Prashala, Pune. She went on to pursue her engineering from MIT College of Engineering, Pune. Besides marking her stint in the 2019 Femina Miss India, she is a qualified IT engineer who was also working as a software developer.
In 2015, she was crowned Campus Princess 2015 by the Miss India Organization.
She was crowned Femina Miss India Chattisgarh 2019.
View this post on Instagram
Presenting to you all Femina Miss India Chhattisgarh 2019- Shivani Jadhav. @shivaaanijadhav was crowned the representative of #Chhattisgarh by the mentor @nehadhupia. She now moves on to the stage of #MissIndia2019. We wish her good luck for her journey to the Crown. Follow #GlobalPageantHub for all the latest updates. @globalpageanthub @globalpageanthub #MissIndia #missindiachhattisgarh2019 #ShivaniJadhav #missworld #missworldindia #missworld2019 #FeminaMissIndia2019
Shivani Jadhav won the title of Femina Miss Grand India 2019 at the grand finale of the Femina Miss India 2019 by the outgoing Miss Grand India Meenakshi Chaudhary.
छत्तीसगढ़ की बेटी शिवानी जाधव को फेमिना मिस ग्रैंड इंडिया 2019 बनने पर बधाई।
मुझे खुशी है कि छत्तीसगढ़ के युवा देश और दुनिया के साथ कदम से कदम मिलाकर शिखर को छू रहे हैं।
आपने छतीसगढ़ की नारी शक्ति का सम्मान और गौरव बढ़ाया है।
माँ बम्लेश्वरी का आशीर्वाद आप पर सदा बना रहे। pic.twitter.com/0mYAIISFPU
— Bhupesh Baghel (@bhupeshbaghel) June 16, 2019
फेमिना मिस ग्रैंड इंडिया 2019 का ख़िताब जीत कर प्रदेश का नाम रौशन करने वाली बेटी शिवानी जाधव को इस उपलब्धि के लिए बधाई। मैं कामना करता हूँ कि आप इसी प्रकार अपने जीवन में सफलता के नए आयाम स्थापित कर छत्तीसगढ़ की माटी का गौरव बढ़ाती रहें। pic.twitter.com/99JjWUKGcy
— Dr Raman Singh (@drramansingh) June 16, 2019
The Final Question
At the Grand Finale of the Femina Miss India 2019, she was asked, “What does feminism mean to you?” Jadhav put forward the opinion that the movement needed the support of men drowned in roaring applause.
- Shivani Jadhav’s hobbies include reading books, meeting new people, and cooking.
- She likes playing badminton with her family.
- Jadhav is also a trained dancer.
- She is quite fond of swimming.
- Shivani Jadhav is a dog lover.
- Her father is her inspiration. Shivani considers her family as her biggest strength.
- “Let there come no one in your life without leaving better and happier”- is her favourite quote.
- She is a very emotional person. Once when she was in junior college, she saw a woman carrying huge trunks with her. It was a hot day and she offered her help. The woman asked Shivani to drop her off to the bus stand. Although Jadhav did not expect anything from her; however, the woman placed her hand on Shivani’s head and said, ” Apke saath zindagi mein bas acha hoga!” which translates to “only good will happen to you in your life.”