Umme Ahmed Shishir is a Bangladeshi model and software engineer. She is the wife of famous Bangladeshi cricketer, Shakib Al Hasan.
Umme Ahmed Shishir was born in 1989 (Age: 30 years, as in 2019) in Narayanganj, Bangladesh. When she was only 10 years old, her family moved to the United States. Umme received her education from the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA and received a degree in computer science.
- Height (Approx.): 5′ 4″
- Weight (Approx.): 50 kg
- Figure Measurement (Approx.): 32-26-32
- Eye Colour: Black
- Hair Colour: Black
Umme Ahmed Shishir was born to Mamataj Ahmed and her mother’s name is not known. Her father was an employee in Agrani Bank. She has five brothers and one sister.
She got married to Shakib Al Hasan on 12 December 2012. The marriage ceremony took place in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
The couple has a daughter, named Alayna Hasan Aubrey (Born in 2015).
She is a software engineer. Apart from being a software engineer, she is also a good model. She appeared in many TV commercials such as Kumarika Soap, Huawei GR5, Veet etc. She has also appeared with her husband for the advertisement of Banglalink.
- Food: Snacks
- Colour: Red
- When her step-mother won the visa lottery ticket, her family shifted to America.
- She holds dual citizenships; American and Bangladeshi.
- Umme is the youngest of her siblings.
- When Shakib Al Hasan was playing country cricket in England in 2010, she met Shakib for the first time and the two dated for two years before being married on 12-12-12 (12 December 2012) in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- On 15 June 2014 in a match of India Vs Bangladesh, she was sexually harassed by Rashid, the son of Businessman, Bazlur Rahman in stadium gallery of Mirpur stadium. AajTak
- She is non-vegetarian and her hobbies are gymming and travelling.