Milind Bhatt is an Indian dancer. He became famous for appearing in the show India’s Best Dancer Season 2 in 2021.
Milind Bhatt was born in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Height (approx.): 6
Weight (approx.): 60 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
His father`s name is Chandrashekher Bhatt who is a shopkeeper.
- Singer: Justin Bieber
- Milind has three tattoos. He has an arrow tattoo inked on his left-hand wrist and a heartbeat tattoo on his right- hand wrist. He has a tattoo on his left shoulder.
- In 2021, he auditioned for India`s Best Dancer and danced on the song Zara Zara. His performance was appreciated by all the judges including Geeta Kapur, Terence Lewis, and Malaika Arora, but his performance was not satisfactory for Terrence.
- In the audition, his father talked about Milind and the audience laughed a lot. He said,
He is so absent-minded that he either forgets to take money from the customer or gives them the wrong items. He is only good at dancing!”
- When Milind got selected in the show, he said,
I am thankful to the judges and this platform for giving me the opportunity to stand up for myself. Dance is my only true passion that I follow from my heart. I would give my two hundred per cent to make the best out of this opportunity. It’s now or never.”
- In 2020, he also appeared in the show Dance+ Season 5 as a part of The Ace dance crew. The crew gave a lot of good performances that were liked by the audience and the judges.