Revathi Pillai is an Indian actress, who is famous for her role of ‘Vartika’ in “Kota Factory (2019).”
Revathi Pillai was born on Thursday, 5 June 1997(age 22 years; as in 2019) in Thane, Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Gemini.
She is a 12th pass.
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
She was born to Ramesh and Usha Pillai.
She has a brother named Vishnu Pillai and two sisters named Gayatri and Nivedya Pillai.
Revathi Pillai made her debut as an actress with the TVF web series “Yeh Meri Family” in 2018. She played the role of ‘Vidya’ in it.
In 2019, she appeared in The Viral Fever series “Kota Factory.”
- Food: Shahi Paneer
- Sweets: Gulab Jamun, Doughnuts, Chocolate
- Actor: Ranveer Singh
- Actress: Alia Bhatt
- Colour: Black
- Revathi Pillai likes shopping, dancing, singing, and travelling.
- Revathi Pillai was born and brought up in Thane, Mumbai.
- She is often called ‘Chiku’ or ‘Revu.’
- She is a fervent dog lover.
- At the beginning of her career, she was an introvert and did not interact much with her fellow cast of “Yeh Meri Family (2018).”
- Revathi Pillai never expected to be an actor, she wanted to become an automobile engineer.
- It was her brother, who wanted her to become an actor. He was into a dance reality show, so he had contacts in the industry. He would often take her to auditions but she would only go there crying.
- In 2019, she made her appearance in the TVF’s web series “Kota Factory” in the role of ‘Vartika Ratawal.’
- She does not like curd. She hates it to the extent that she cannot bear the smell of it. There was a scene in ‘Kota Factory,’ when Vaibhav (Mayur More) feeds Vartika (her) curd; describing the incident, she says-
I hate Dahi and I have to have it for Vaibhav. I told my Assitant director about it and then we replaced Curd with Mayonnaise. We had locked for mayonnaise but Mayur was unaware about it. And the next day in the Dahi box there is mayonnaise, and when we shot for the scene next day Mayur went behind and he throws up Mayonnaise and I was like why I did this. And then I told my director that I will have Dahi only on one condition when Dahi has got too much concentration of sugar on it and I cannot even stand the smell of curd.”