Roshni Walia is an Indian actress who came into the spotlight after playing the role of ‘Jiyana’ in Life OK’s “Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki.”
Roshni Walia was born on Thursday, 20 September 2001 (age 18 years; as in 2019) in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. Her zodiac sign is Virgo.
Height (approx.): 5′ 3″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 32-28-34
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Roshni Walia belongs to a Sikh Khatri Family. Her father’s name is Vipul Walia. Her mother, Sweety Walia, is an Indian actress. She has an elder sister, Noor Walia.
Her maternal grandfather, Rajinder Singh, is a former Indian Army officer.
Roshni Walia started her career as a child artist with the serial Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki in which she played the role of Jiyana. Next, she appeared in Life OK’s TV series “Khauff Begins… Ringa Ringa Roses.” In 2014, Roshni bagged the lead role of ‘Maharani Ajabde’ in the historical drama “Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap.”
Subsequently, she appeared in the TV serials, “Yeh Vaada Raha” and “Tara From Satara.”
Walia has also played small roles in the films “My Friend Ganesha 4,” “Machhli Jal Ki Rani Hai,” “Firangi,” “Daughter of Kutchh,” and “I Am Banni.”
Roshini has featured in the television commercials of various brands including ‘Oreo,’ ‘Nutella,’ ‘Fiat Car,’ ‘Knorr Soupy Noodles,’ ‘Hippo,’ and ‘Vcare Anti Lice Shampoo.’
Food: Pizza, Pani Puri
Actor: Aamir Khan
Holiday Destinations: Dehradun, London
Singer: Arijit Singh
- Her hobbies include travelling, swimming, shopping, reading books, and playing the guitar.
- Roshni loves wearing perfumes and has a huge collection of it.
- When she was 10 years old, she scored fewer marks in her test and to avoid the scolding of her mother, she forged her signature on her report card.
- In 2015, a group of 5 men reportedly harassed Roshni Walia when she visited a temple for her prayings.
- Walia is very affectionate towards animals.
- In 2015, she won the Lions Gold Award for Favourite Child Artist (Female) for the TV serial “Maharana Pratap.”
- Her friends and family fondly call her Rosh.