Rachit Rojha is an Indian YouTuber, singer, producer, and social media influencer. He has more than 13 million subscribers on YouTube. He is popular for comedy videos related to situations in everyday life.
Rachit Rojha aka Racchit Singh Instagram – Racchit Singh was born on Sunday, 13 September 1998 (age 25 years; as of 2024) in Bahadurgarh, Haryana, India. His zodiac sign is Virgo. He, along with his family, later moved to Delhi from Bahadurgarh where he did his schooling at Green Valley International Public School, Najafgarh. He was very good in academics and used to score well in school exams.
He dropped out after his 12th standard examinations as he failed to clear the JEE Advanced exam and could not secure a seat in IITs. He later pursued a Bachelor of Engineering degree at the Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology (MAIT), Delhi; however, he later dropped out of engineering to pursue his career in the field of entertainment. Facebook – Rachit Rojha
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Weight (approx.): 70 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
His father, Karamvir Rojha, is a police personnel, and his mother, Rachna Rojha, is a politician, associated with Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). He has two younger sisters named Swati Rojha and Bhawna Rojha (also known as Chintu). Both of his sisters are also YouTubers and occasionally appear in Rojha’s videos as well.
Wife & Children
He is unmarried and does not have any children.
He is rumoured to be in a relationship with the famous social media influencer Sibbu Giri; however, they have called each other a good friend in many interviews. She has appeared as his girlfriend in many YouTube videos.
He follows Hinduism and is a devotee of Lord Shiva, Lord Ganesha, and Lord Krishna.
He belongs to the Jat caste.
YouTuber/Social Media Influencer
Rachit started his YouTube journey during his dropout year when he was preparing for engineering entrance examinations. Rachit said in an interview that he did not want to study engineering as he wanted to do something different and did not want to do a 9-6 job. He researched YouTube and video production on the internet and started making videos with his mobile phone. His first video uploaded on his YouTube channel ‘Rachit Rojha’ in 2017 was titled Desi Will Be Desi.
Initially, his father was not happy with his decision to become a YouTuber and told him to stop making videos. Rachit agreed to him that he would not make videos; however, he kept on making videos and uploading them on YouTube regularly. After one year of making videos, he had around 300 subscribers. He did not lose hope and kept on making videos about various situations in everyday life related to school, college, friendships, and relationships.
He later found out about a marketing company named Sociopool India Private Limited where he met Aashish Bhardwaj, the CEO of the company who also advises various other popular YouTubers and other social media influencers. Rachit called joining the company a turning point in his life and said that the guidance he received from Bhardwaj helped him grow his channel as he became more clear about the life situations he could cover in his videos.
He later started making videos about desi (Indian) people, particularly about love stories in small Indian cities and villages which were liked by many people as his channel was subscribed by 1 million (10 lakh) subscribers in only one year. In the next 2 years, he started to make videos that included his family members as well as other social media influencers such as Actor Sushma and Sibbu Giri. His channel had 10 million (1 crore) subscribers in May 2022. As of January 2024, his channel ‘Rachit Rojha’ had 13 million (1 crore 30 lakh) subscribers while his vlogging channel ‘Rachit Rojha Vlogs’ had more than 1 million subscribers.
His videos have been watched more than 4 billion times on his YouTube channel Rachit Rojha. He is followed by a large number of people on other social media platforms such as Facebook where he has more than 2 million (20 lakh) followers and Instagram where he is followed by more than 800 thousand (8 lakh) people.
Rachit Rojha has produced many videos for different video streaming platforms such as Disney+ Hotstar and MX Player.
In an interview, Rachit said that when he passed 12th standard, he used to rap and wanted to become a rapper; however, he did not have the resources and the money to make music or songs. After he became famous, he started featuring in music videos, and in December 2022, he released his first song titled Jee Bhar Ke, which was sung by Saaj Bhatt and Sumedha Karmahe. He later appeared in many music videos such as GT Road Ki Rani, Baalam Khota, and Sang Sohniye.
Fight with Lakshay Chaudhary
In 2020, Rachit Rojha got into an online feud with another popular YouTuber, Lakshay Chaudhary, after Chaudhary alleged that Rojha used unfair methods to get his videos into the trending list. Rojha replied by saying that Chaudhary does not know about the hard work Rojha has put in behind his videos. YouTube – Rachit Rojha
He owns a Yamaha YZF-R15 bike.
In May 2022, he purchased a Mahindra Scorpio N SUV.
He also owns a BMW Z4 series car with his name, number 24, Ram Ram, and Laado written on it.
- Rachit Rojha once got infected with Tuberculosis (TB) which he contacted from his paternal grandmother. He got severely ill and lost 18 kgs weight as his weight dropped from 60 kg to 42 kg. He talked about that phase in an interview and said that he thought that he would die and that he would not have been cured if the treatment of TB had been expensive.
- His first mobile phone was a Mi phone which he had bought for Rs 8000. He also bought his first tripod for Rs 350 from Chandni Chowk, Delhi.
- In 2022, Rachit joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and became its member.
- In an interview, Rachit disclosed that he stole his mother’s gold earrings and a small amount of money like Rs 50 and Rs 100 from his house to buy different accessories for himself such as iPod and camera parts.
- He said in an interview that whenever he feels low or demotivated, he prefers to do meditation or go on a solo trip to religious Hindu cities such as Varanasi and Ujjain. He also likes to read Hanuman Chalisa on a regular basis which gives him positive energy.
- Although Rachit does not reveal his salary or net worth during interviews, he once disclosed that he owns several properties in Delhi, Gurugram, Noida, and NCR. In December 2023, he opened a luxury salon named The Hair Palace in Pitampura, Delhi.
- Rachit often expressed pride over his Haryanvi roots. He also smokes hookah with his friends occasionally.
- Rachit said in an interview that his brain was sharp, and he could understand any complex subject very easily. While studying in the non-medical stream during the 12th standard, he failed school-level exams (also known as pre-board) after which his school teachers told his parents that he would not pass the 12th standard exams. Rachit studied only for 2 months after that and passed the exams with 94% marks and was also the school topper in Physics subject. He also said that he likes to watch videos about space, planets, and other topics instead of other content creators on YouTube.
- He is fond of dogs.
- He is a cricket lover and used to play cricket daily during his childhood.
- He revealed his first interaction with a female fan who met her when he was eating eggs with his friends in a market. The girl’s name was Kajal, and she bought a paper and a pen from a nearby stationary shop to get Rojha’s autograph which he said was very special to her.
- He likes to travel and do outdoor adventure activities such as driving speed boats during his free time.