Sabyasachi Satpathy, also known as Shagoon, is a well-known TV personality in Odisha, India. He entered one of the most controversial reality shows Bigg Boss 11 as a commoner contestant, who was also a part of the padosi team. Let’s check out more about Sabyasachi Satpathy’s age, his personal life, career, and other interesting facts.
Sabyasachi was born in Berhampur, Odisha, India. He is the brother of former Ranji cricketer, Jitu Satpathy. He is a multi-talented person as he is a fashion designer, actor, chef, art creator, dancer, social worker, entrepreneur, and politician. According to sources, he is a trainer for people who want to enter the world of glamour.
He is approximately 5′ 5” tall and weighs around 70 kg. He has brown eyes and black hair.
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Sabyasachi belongs to a Brahmin family. He has a brother named Jitu Satpathy who is a former Ranji cricketer.
He did his schooling from St. Vincents Convent School, Berhampur and graduated with B.Com from Khallikote Autonomous College, Berhampur. After completing his graduation, he started working as an employee in an IT firm. Later, he left his job and started working with the local Odisha channel. He is, now, a popular television personality in Odisha. He is also a chef and has even hosted several cooking shows. Besides being a TV presenter, Sabyasachi also hosted the auditions of Femina Miss India 2017 contest.
In 2017, he participated in the popular reality show Bigg Boss 11. In the show, he was one of the four neighbor contestants. Before entering the show, he confessed that he is bisexual.
- Sabyasachi likes to watch Amitabh Bachchan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, and Irrfan Khan on the silver screen.
- Satpathy admires chef, Vikas Khanna.
- His favourite TV show is Mahabharata.
- Wendell Rodricks and Sabyasachi Mukherjee are Satpathy’s designers of choice.
- Sabyasachi Satpathy’s favourite politician is Narendra Modi.
- He likes to dine in Bhookaa, Bhubaneshwar and All Swag, Bhubaneswar.
- He is an animal lover and food lover.
- He is also an art lover and owns Keembdanti. Keembdanti is a forum where designers and artists showcase their artwork for direct purchase.
- He has been organizing The Bhubaneshwar Fashion Week (TBFW) since 2014.
- He takes a lot of interest in cooking and dancing.
- In 2017, he joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and became their star campaigner in Odisha.
- Sabyasachi and his fellow Bigg Boss 11 contestant Vikas Gupta knew each other before they entered the Bigg Boss house.