Sharmin Segal is an Indian Actress.
Wiki/Biography & Career
Sharmin Segal was born in 1995 (24 years; age in 2019) in Mumbai. She is the niece of noted Bollywood Director, Sanjay Leela Bhansali. Segal attended Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institue, Los Angeles, New York. She was also an assistant director to Bhansali for “Mary Kom” and “Bajirao Mastani.”
Sharmin Segal aspired to be a doctor but took up the theatre in her 11th standard. In 2019, she made her Bollywood debut with the movie “Malaal” opposite Meezaan Jafri.
- Height (Approx.): 5′ 5″
- Weight (Approx.): 55 kg
- Figure Measurement (Approx.): 32-26-32
- Eye Colour: Brown
- Hair Colour: Black (Dyed Brown)
Family, Religion & Boyfriend
Sharmin Segal was born in a Hindu Family to Bela Segal and Deepak Segal. Her mother, Bela Segal, is a Bollywood film editor and has edited movies like “Black,” “Devdas” among others.
She has a sister, Simran Segal.
Veteran film director, Mohan Segal, is her paternal grandfather.
Sharmin Segal is the niece of filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
She is unmarried as of 2019.
- Food: Cupcakes, Pork Buns, Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies, Macaroons
- Actor: Ryan Gosling
- Shows: Suits, One Tree Hill
- Film: Devdas
- Sharmin Segal is a non-vegetarian.
- Her hobbies include baking cakes, cupcakes, and photography.
- Sharmin Segal’s grandfather, a popular director, Mohan Sehgal, was the person who had launched Rekha with his hit film ‘Sawan Bhadon.’
- She loves dogs.
- When she accompanied her uncle on the sets of “Devdas,” she cried and begged to sit in Aishwarya Rai‘s lap.
- Before making her debut, she weighed around 85-90 kg.
- Sharmin is quite good friends with actress Jhanvi Kapoor.