Vaishnavi, popularly known as Chinky Jaiswal, is an Indian actress and model. She is known for her work as a child actor in Indian soap operas and Bollywood films. She is recognised for her appearance in one of the popular television series ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’ in which she played the role of a little girl, Bhoomi.
Vaishnavi Jaiswal was born on Thursday, 21 December 2000 (age 21 years; as of 2021) in Mumbai. She went to RN Podar School, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Vaishnavi Jaiswal – LinkedIn In 2017, she studied Humanities at Ramnarain Ruia College in Mumbai. In 2018, Vaishnavi pursued Mass Communication at Don Bosco College in Mumbai. Vaishnavi Jaiswal – LinkedIn In 2021, she pursued MBA in Marketing and Human Resources at ICFAI Business School in Jaipur. Chinky Jaiswal – Instagram
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Weight (approx.): 60 kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Figure Measurements (approx.): 36-34-30
Chinky belongs to a Jaiswal family.
Parents & Siblings
Her mother’s name is Anju Jaiswal.
Chinky Jaiswal follows Hinduism.
In 2007, Chinky Jaiswal appeared in ‘Partner.’ In 2010, she played the role of one of the children of the protagonists in the film ‘Toonpur Ka Superrhero,’ a Hindi language action comedy film, starring Ajay Devgn and Kajol in lead roles.
Vaishnavi made her first appearance on television with the soap opera ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’ as Bhoomi.
In 2005, she worked in another television drama series ‘Kksum’ as Simi Gautam. In 2006, Chinky portrayed the character of Prithviraj Chauhan’s sister, Pratha, in an Indian drama series ‘Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan.’
In the same year, she appeared in the popular Indian television show ‘Crime Patrol.’ According to Chinky, she was preparing for her SSC board examination when she shot for an episode of ‘Crime Petrol.’ India Forums She also talked about her career aspirations in an interview. She said,
I recently shot for an episodic show Crime Patrol, which was based on a crime in Haryana. For now I am focusing on getting better grades in my board examination. I want to become a fine actress in future but my mother has strictly told me that I should pay attention to my grades till HSC. Post that, I am free to follow my dreams.” India Forums
In 2007, she appeared in a television serial ‘Durgeshnandini,’ a series based on Bankim Chandra Chatterjee’s Bengali novel Durgeshnondini; Chinky played the role of Nikita in the series. She played the character of a little girl, Soniya Ahuja, in ‘Ghar Ek Sapnaa,’ which was telecasted on Sahara One channel. She has also appeared in many more Indian television serials like ‘Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin,’ ‘Kahe Naa Kahe,’ and many more.
Chinky Jaiswal appeared as a child actor in many TV commercials such as ‘Brooke Bond Red Label,’ one of the largest tea-selling brands in India. Chinky Jaiswal – Instagram
- In 2005, Chinky Jaiswal received the Indian Telly Award for Best Child Artiste – Female for the role of Bhoomi in ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.’
- In 2006, she was nominated for her work as Vedika and Pratha in ‘Jassi Jaissi koi Nahin’ and ‘Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan’ respectively for Indian Telly Award for Best Child Artiste – Female.
- In 2007, Chinky was nominated for the Indian Telly Award for Best Child Artiste – Female for her work in ‘Durgesh Nandini’ as Nikita.
- Chinky Jaiswal’s favourite actor is Shah Rukh Khan. Chinky Jaiswal – Instagram
- She often shares her dancing and skincare videos on social media.
- Chinky Jaiswal is also called ‘jhalli pagli Chinky’ by her mother. Anju Jaiswal – Facebook
- Chinky has a dog and a cat as pets.