Mira Rajput is the wife of Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor. Rajput came into the limelight when she tied the knot with Shahid Kapoor in 2015. She is often seen on various chat shows and TV commercials.
Mira Rajput was born on 7 September 1994 (age 27 years; as of 2021) in Delhi. Her classmates define her as a shy and intelligent person. She was a bright student.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 55 Kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 34-28-34
Family & Husband
Mira Rajput was born in a Punjabi Family of Chhatarpur, Delhi, India. Her father, Vikramaditya Rajput, is a businessman and her mother, Bela Rajput, is a homemaker. She is the second of the three sisters among which Priya Rajput Tulshan is the elder one, and Noorjehan Rajput Wadhwani is the younger sister.
According to the sources, Mira Rajput was in a relationship with the model Aditya Lal for a small period, but they separated.
In January 2015, she got engaged to actor Shahid Kapoor, who is 14-years older to her. The families of Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor are the members of ‘Radha Soami Satsang Beas’ and were introduced by their Guruji to each other. In the beginning, she was quite doubtful about marrying a film star, but her elder sister convinced her and she agreed to marry him. The couple has a daughter Misha Kapoor (born in 2016), and a son Zain Kapoor (born in 2018).
Mira Rajput did her schooling at Vasant Valley School, New Delhi. She later joined Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi and completed her graduation in English (Hons.). She was quite a bright student. She got ranked at number 10 in the Delhi University’s CATE exam for English.
Mira Rajput after completing her education pursued an internship with the United Nations (UN). She makes a few public appearances at different events.
Also, she is often seen accompanying Shahid at various movie promotions, weddings, chat shows, and TV commercials.
- Food: Thai cuisine
- TV Show or Series: Masterchef Australia & The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
- Restaurant: Ego Thai, Delhi & Dakshinayan, Mumbai
- Holiday Destination: Mykonos
- Actor: Salman Khan
- Mira met Shahid for the first time when she was 16 years old. The two met at a house of a common family friend for a Sufi Concert as their dads love Sufi music.
- She is 14-years younger to her husband.
- Shahid Kapoor gifted her a diamond ring costing INR 23 Lakh.
- Being a Radha Soami, Mira Rajput has been a vegetarian for a long time.
- She loves collecting shoes and has got a huge collection of shoes from different brands.
- She is a huge Salman Khan fan, and the first movie Mira Rajput watched with Shahid Kapoor was ‘Bajrangi Bhaijan’.
- She flaunts a lotus tattoo on the back of her left shoulder.