Mira Rajput came into limelight the buzz about the handsome hunk of the B-Town, Shahid Kapoor getting married, hit the streets of Bollywood. As soon the couple tied the knots, along with numerous heartbreaks there was a huge fan following for the lady too. Although she is a private person, she has been captured with husband Shahid Kapoor hands in hands in different events. Check out Mira Rajput Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Caste, Family, Biography & More:
Mira Rajput is 5′ 5″ feet tall, charming lady complimenting her husband’s height perfectly. She is physically quite fit and is seen many a time gymming with husband, Shahid Kapoor. She is mostly seen in western dresses and also looks perfect in Indian attires.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Mira Rajput was born in a Punjabi family who belongs to Chhatarpur, Delhi, India. Her father Vikramaditya Rajput is Businessman and mother Bela Rajput is a homemaker. She is the second of the three sisters among which Priya Rajput Tulshan is the elder one, and Noorjehan Rajput Wadhwani is the younger sister.
In January 2015, she got engaged to actor Shahid Kapoor, who is 14-years older than her. Both the families of Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor are the members of ‘Radha Soami Satsang Beas‘ and were introduced by their Guruji to each other. In the beginning, she was quite skeptical about marrying a film star, but her elder sister convinced her and agreed to marry him. On 7 July 2015, both got married and were blessed with a baby girl named ‘Misha Kapoor‘ in 2016.
Mira Rajput did her schooling at Vasant Valley School, New Delhi. She later joined Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi and completed her graduation in English (Hons.). She was quite a bright student. She got ranked number 10 in the Delhi University’s CATE exam in English.
Mira Rajput after completing her education pursued an internship with United Nations (UN). Right now she is focussing on her married life and bringing up her little daughter. She makes a few public appearances at different events.
- Mira Rajput met Shahid Kapoor at the Radha Soami religious event in Beas. They got engaged in a private ceremony.
- She has a 14-years age difference with her husband.
- Shahid Kapoor gifted her a diamond ring costing INR 23 Lakh.
- Being a Radha Soami Mira Rajput has been a vegetarian for a long time.
- She loves collecting shoes and has got a vast collection of lovely pairs of shoes from different brands and places across the world.
- Like her husband, Mira Rajput also loves music. Her favourite singers are Avril Lavigne, Beyonce, and Demi Lovato.
- She loves Punjabi food.
- She is a huge Salman Khan Fan, and the first movie Mira Rajput watched with Shahid Kapoor was ‘Bajrangi Bhaijan‘.