Bhagyashree Mote is an Indian actress who has worked in Marathi, Telugu, and Bollywood films, TV serials, and web series. She became famous for her roles in the TV serials Siya Ke Ram and Deva Shree Ganesha, the Marathi film Kaay Re Rascalaa, and the Marathi web series Shree Kamdev Prasanna.
Bhagyashree Mote was born on Tuesday, 27 September 1994 (age 28 years; as of 2022) in Pune, Maharashtra. Her zodiac sign is Libra. She was interested in dance and cultural activities during her growing years and participated in various events in her school. When she was in 11th standard, she acted in her first play. She decided to become an actress and moved to Mumbai from Pune to pursue a career in acting. After moving to Mumbai, she started to pursue a bachelor’s degree in mass media from Prahladrai Dalmia Lions College alongside giving auditions for acting roles in Marathi and Hindi TV serials. In her college, she participated in many plays including the commercial play Vishwagarjana. Grihshobha
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): 34-27-34
She was born into a middle-class family.
Parents & Siblings
Her father is a businessman, and her mother is a homemaker. Her elder sister Madhu Markendeya passed away on 12 March 2023 in Pimpri-Chinchwad, Pune. The Times of India Her brother-in-law Sanket Markendeya also passed away in February 2023. She has a younger brother.
Wife & Children
She is unmarried.
She got engaged to Vijay Palande on 9 October 2022, who is a renowned makeup artist and worked with many celebrities including Hrithik Roshan.
She follows Hinduism.
She had already worked in the Marathi film Shodhu Kuthe, which was released in 2012, before moving to Mumbai. In 2013, she played the role of a bar dancer in the Hindi film Mumbai Mirror starring Sachiin J Joshi, Prakash Raj, and Mahesh Manjrekar. In 2017, she played the role of Vaijanti in the Marathi film Kaay Re Rascalaa starring Gaurav Ghatnekar and Nihar Gite.
In 2018, she played the role of a collector’s daughter Pushpa Waghmare in the Marathi film Patil starring Narendra Deshmukh. In 2019, she played the role of Kavya in a Horror Comedy Telugu film Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu starring Nikki Tamboli and Adith Arun. In 2019, she acted in the Marathi film Vitthal starring Shreyas Talpade and Sachit Patil. In 2021, she played the role of Pyaari in the romantic Hindi film Bhavai starring Pratik Gandhi and Aindrita Ray. In 2022, she starred in the Marathi film Ek Dam Kadak.
She made her debut in the TV industry with a cameo appearance in the popular Hindi TV show Devon Ke Dev Mahadev in 2013, which aired on Life OK. After living in Mumbai for one and a half years, she got her big break in 2013 and got her first lead role as ‘Devayani Sawant’ in the Marathi TV serial Devayani, which aired on the TV channel Star Pravah. In 2015, she played the role of Shurpanakha in the Hindi TV show Siya Ke Ram, which aired on StarPlus.
In the same year, she played a cameo appearance in the Hindi TV show Jodha Akbar, which aired on Zee TV. In 2016, she played a small role in the Marathi TV show Prem He, which aired on Zee Yuva. In 2020, she played the role of Parvati Devi in the Marathi TV serial Deva Shree Ganesha, which aired on Star Pravah.
In 2019, she played the role of Shivani in the Marathi Web Series Shree Kamdev Prasanna, which streamed on Hungama Play.
In November 2021, she bought her first car Kia Seltos.
- Exercise method: Yoga
- Food: Puran Poli
- Destination: Cape Town, South Africa
- Perfume: Issey Miyake Versace
- Her web series Shree Kamdev Prasanna won the award for the best vernacular/local language content in the Video media awards and summit in 2020.
- She likes to read books, write about her experiences, cook, listen to music, and dance in her leisure time.
- She said in an interview that had she not become an actress, she would have become a singer or fashion designer.
- She likes women-centric roles.
- She likes to ride motorcycles.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and likes to do yoga and weight training.
- She won the 9th NBC newsmakers achievers awards in 2018.
- She has modelled for various clothing brands and magazines.
- She has a tattoo of a Hindu mantra on her right abdomen.
- She is an animal lover and loves dogs and cats.
- In an interview, she said that Marathi director Kartik Kendhe was her first teacher in the entertainment industry. She also revealed in the interview that she was an obedient student during her school and college days. She reminisced about her science teacher who used to pinch her on the forehead as she used to wear Bindi a little lower on her forehead, and the teacher used to tell her to wear it a bit higher. The Times of India
|↑2||The Times of India|
|↑3||The Times of India|