Chandresh Singh is an Indian actor. In 2022, he came into the limelight after appearing in Hotstar Web Series Criminal Justice: Adhura Sach in which he played the role of Mahendra.
Chandresh Singh was born on 9 November in Naini, Prayagraj district, Uttar Pradesh. Soon after completing his Higher Secondary Education, he attended Ranjit Pandit Degree College. Fascinated by acting since childhood, Chandresh used to perform in various theatrical productions in school. Subsequently, after completing his graduation, he moved to Mumbai to pursue a career in acting.
Height (approx.): 5′ 10 ”
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Chandresh Singh belongs to a lower-middle-class family in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
Parents & Siblings
Chandresh Singh’s mother’s name is Shakuntala Singh.
Wife & Children
Chandresh Singh has two sons named Anay Singh and Kabir Singh.
Chandresh Singh follows Hinduism.
In 2009, Chandresh Singh made his television debut with the Star Plus show Tere Mere Sapne in which he played the role of Kesoo.
In 2012, he worked on two episodes of the television show Savdhaan India: Crime Alert. He made frequent episodic appearances in the television show ‘Crime Patrol’ between 2012 to 2016. In 2013, he appeared in the television show Balika Vadhu in which he played the role of Ratan Singh.
Subsequently, he appeared in various television shows like Mann Mein Vishwaas Hai (2016), Suhani Si Ek Ladki (2014), Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai (2017), and Imlie (2020).
In 2023, he appeared in the television show Kavya – Ek Jazbaa, Ek Junoon on Sony TV.
In 2014, he made his film debut with the Hindi film Sonali Cable in which he played a supporting role.
In March 2022, he made his digital debut with the Disney+ Hotstar series Rudra in which he played the role of Inspector Kamlesh Pandey.
In the same year, he worked in the Disney+ Hotstar series Criminal Justice: Adhura Sach in which he played the cameo role of Mahendra.
- In 2013, Chandresh Singh was nominated for the Indian Television Academy Award for Best Actor in a Negative Role for the Hindi film Balika Vadhu (2008).
- In 2019, Chandresh Singh appeared in Raagiri’s YouTube video titled ‘Untold Stories of Ustad Amir Khan by Actor Chandresh Singh.’ In the YouTube video, he narrated the story of Ustad Amir Khan.
- In an interview, Chandresh Singh recalled an incident where he narrated a story from his real life to the creative team of the TV show Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai (2017), which was later incorporated into the storyline of the TV show. Further, he explained the incident and said,
When the wedding track started, I was just casually during one of the breaks narrating an incident where during one of the weddings in my friend’s house, one of his uncles was addressed as ‘Swargiya’ which wasn’t true. My friend’s family started getting calls from their relatives across confirming the news and that uncle was so angry and upset as he had to keep clarifying to everyone about his good health. The creative team found the incident so interesting that they incorporated the same in the story line and introduced a track on it. My reactions in that particular track was so real as I had closely seen those moments in real life.”
- He is good friends with actress Sumbul Touqeer Khan. They appeared in two TV shows together, “Imlie” and “Kavya – Ek Jazbaa, Ek Junoon.”
- He has a fondness for animals, particularly cats.