Lucinda Nicholas is a former Australian beauty pageant titleholder, supermodel, and an actress. Let us get to know more about Lucinda’s personal and professional life.
Lucinda Nicholas was born on 24 April 1992 in South Australia. Since childhood, she was active in sports and used to participate in long-distance running and tennis. She started taking yoga classes when she was thirteen.
She started her career in modeling at the age of 17. She managed to win the Miss World South Australia title, at the age of 17 years. She has worked for many recognized designers like Adelaide magazine, Paolo Sebastian, etc.
In the year 2013, she decided to move to India from Australia. The same year, she got a chance to feature in a song ‘Party all night‘ from the movie- Boss, also starring Akshay Kumar.
In 2014, she was featured in two international videos– Bullit by Watermät & You’re Beautiful by Nathaniel.
She has also acted in the Australian movie- ‘The Tail Job’ (2015). Later, she got a chance to participate in India’s one of the biggest reality shows-‘Bigg Boss 11’ (2017).
Lucinda Nicholas is 5′ 7” tall & weighs around 55 kg. She has hazel-grey eyes and black hair. She is a fitness freak and prefers yoga over gymming.
Family & Boyfriend
Lucinda Nicholas was born into a Christian family.
She is currently single.
Lucinda holds a degree in law besides being a model. She is a writer, yoga instructor, and an athlete. She started her modelling career at the age of 17 and won the Miss World South Australia pageant, the same year.
She is the first South Australian female model to feature in the Australian edition of the famous magazine “Maxim.” She acted in the Australian movie ‘The Tail Job‘ (2015). Nicholas also featured in some of the Bollywood movies like Boss, Guest Iin London (2017) and in some Hindi TV serials.
Nicholas was also a part of the nationwide campaign of Nivea, along with the Bollywood actor Arjun Rampal.
In 2017, she participated in season 11 of the reality show ‘Bigg Boss.’
- She likes to eat Indian food.
- Lucinda’s list of favourite actors includes Leonardo DiCaprio, Chris Hemsworth, Salman Khan, and Shahrukh Khan.
- She likes to watch Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, and Priyanka Chopra on the silver screen.
- Nicholas likes to go to Paris, Prague, and Los Angeles for her vacations.
- Red, black, and white are her favourite colours.
- She likes to watch Bollywood movies, Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and Hollywood movies, Titanic and Slumdog Millionaire.
- She likes playing tennis.
- Lucinda likes to listen to Hindi songs, ‘Jai Ho‘ (Slumdog Millionaire), ‘Sheela Ki Jawani‘ (Tees Maar Khan), and English songs ‘I don’t need a man to make me feel good’ and ‘When I grow up I wanna be famous’ by The Pussycat Dolls.
- ‘The Pussycat Dolls’ is her favourite band.
- While she was living in India, she transferred over to a University where she could study via correspondence.
- Her film ‘The Tail Job’ was selected to premiere at the ‘Slamdance Festival’ in Utah January 2016.
- She is also a blog writer.
- She is a globetrotter.
- It was reported that she skipped UK premiere of her Bollywood film, ‘Guest In London’ (2017) in order to give time to her family. She believes that family should be kept prior to everything else which shows her immense love for her family.