Hina is a Kashmiri beauty, who has been ruling the hearts of daily soap lovers since she made her debut with Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai as Akshara in 2009. She has entered the Bigg Boss 11 (2017) house as a celebrity contestant. She has one of the biggest fan following in Bigg Boss 11, which is a huge advantage. She doesn’t like making to many friends, so it would be exciting to see how she cope-up with her fellow contestants in the Bigg Boss 11 house. Check out Hina Khan Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography, Facts & More
Hina Khan is a 30-years-old (born on 2 October 1987) girl from Jammu & Kashmir, India.
She wanted to become a journalist, and later, an air-hostess, but destiny took her to the world of acting. Choosing acting indeed proved to be a blessing in disguise for her as now she is counted among the highest paid TV actors with a salary of around INR 1 lakh/episode. In real life, she is totally different from her character Akshara, as she is very bubbly, vivacious, and glamorous. No doubts! she was ranked #50 Sexiest Asian Women by Eastern Eye, in 2013 and 2014.
Earlier she used to be a bit overweight but with time she has made an athletic figure, and with a decent height of 5′ 4″, she manages to carry the Indian and Western style so well.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
She hails from a middle-class conservative Muslim family in Kashmir. Her mother was from Srinagar while her father was from Mumbai.
She has a younger brother, Aamir Khan, with whom she loves singing.
Although she has been dating Rocky Jaiswal a.k.a Jayant Jaiswal, the supervising producer of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, but she never accepted it publicly.
Hina was an average student who did her schooling from Srinagar and Lucknow. She later moved to Delhi to do her MBA from Colonel’s Central Academy School of Management, Gurugram. She tried her luck in journalism and as a flight attendant, but ended up being an actress. She rose to fame with her role of Akshara in Star Plus’ hit show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, and even after leaving the show in 2016, she made this character immortal and is still remembered for it.
For this role, she won the prestigious Dada Saheb Phalke Award for Best Actress – Popular, in 2014.
- Hina takes a lot of interest in travelling, singing and playing basketball. She craves Mughlai cuisine and samosas.
- Salman Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, and Aamir Khan are among her favourite actors. Kajol, and Smriti Irani are among her favourite actresses.
- She loves humming old Bollywood numbers and her favourite track is Lag Jaa Gale from the film Woh Kaun Thi (1964).
- She is a travel freak and loves to spend her holidays in Italy, Goa, London, and Kerala.
- You must be mistaken if you think she is a delicate girl, as she was the runner-up of Colors TV’s adventure show Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi.
- She is a fitness freak and does gymming regularly.
- She is very protective about her Taaviz that she always carries in her wallet.