Divya Uruduga is a South-Indian actress who gained popularity after appearing in the reality television game show Bigg Boss Kannada season 8. She is a known face in the Kannada film industry.
Divya Uruduga was born on Tuesday, 16 January 1990 (age 31 years; as of 2020) in Uruduga village, located in the Shivamogga district of Karnataka.
She has graduated with a B. Sc degree in Multimedia from a college in Mangaluru, Karnataka.
Height (approx): 5′ 6″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Her father’s name is Manjunath Uruduga, while her mother’s name is Kusuma Manjunath Uruduga. She has two brothers named Darshan Uruduga and Deepak Uruduga.
Divya embarked on her acting career by appearing in the Kannada TV serial Chitte Hejje. Thereafter, she acted in multiple Kannada soap operas on the small screen including Ambaari, Khushi, and Om Shakti Om Shanti.
In 2021, she participated in the eighth season of the Bigg Boss Kannada reality show.
Divya debuted on the big screen by featuring in the Kannada Film Huliraya (2017).
She played the lead role of Lachi in the thriller-drama movie. Ever since then, she has appeared in many south Indian movies, including the political thriller Dhwaja (2018), romantic thriller Face 2 Face (2019), and Ranchi (2020).
- Divya used to participate in school drama competitions, but the thought of taking up acting as a profession did not cross her mind until the makers of her debut serial approached her after spotting her picture on one of the social media platforms.
- Her friends and family fondly call her by her nickname, Chinnu.
- Her favourite city is Mangaluru. It’s the city where she went for further formal studies after passing class 10. She also learned to communicate fluently in the Tulu language while staying in Mangaluru.
- She is a tea lover and enjoys sipping on Kalladka tea.
- She follows a non-vegetarian food-diet. The Times of India.
|↑1||The Times of India|