Mamathi Chari is a Television and media personality who is popular for her Radio shows, Television talk shows, and her performances in Television serials. She is a multitalented personality of the Tamil entertainment industry. Apart from being an amazing radio jockey, TV presenter, and an actress, she is also a businesswoman who is the founder of Earth Calling (a real estate company).
Currently, she is the part of Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2. Check out Mamathi Chari wiki, height, weight, age, boyfriend, caste, family, biography and more.
Mamathi Chari is a 40 years old girl who was born on 4 February 1978 in Chennai. She completed her schooling from Sacred Heart Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Chennai, India. Later, she did her M. A in English literature and joined the media in 1993.
She is a quite beautiful girl with a decent height of 5′ 6″. Apart from having a beautiful voice, she has a perfect hourglass figure and her beautiful brown eyes and short black hairs with a smiling face double her beauty.
She belongs to a South Indian Brahmin family. There is not much information about Mamathi Chari’s parents’ name and siblings.
She married her boyfriend but later divorced him due to some issues.
She started her career as a Television presenter in 1993 with a talk show titled “Hello Tamizah” which broadcasted on Vijay TV. She worked for a few Television channels such as Raj TV, Vijay TV, and more. After working as a Television presenter for a few years, she joined the 92.7 Big FM and started hosting the radio shows. She also worked in a few films and Television serials including serial Vani Rani in which she played a negative role. In 2014, she tried her luck in business and started a real estate company named Earth Calling. She is also the founder of Studio Rae (an advertising and branding company). She has also been the director of Catalyst Properties Pvt Ltd since 2008 to 2014.
- She is a polyglot. She can speak a few South Indian Languages and a few foreign languages including French, Russian, Sanskrit, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Hindi and English.
- She wrote a book on “Old Madras and it’s Various Facets” which portrays the Madras in 1930.
- She is a travelling enthusiast and an avid music lover. She loves listening to Carnatic music and Sufi.
- After her marriage, she took a long gap from the entertainment industry and tried her luck in business. Currently, she is active as a businesswoman.
- She always aspired to be a superstar and for the same, her colleagues tagged her “Lady Rajnikanth.”
- She hosted the popular show “Big Vanakkam” and “Big Alarm” on 92.7 Big Fm.
- She is an excellent public speaker and a marketing expert.