Nandini Rai is one of the emerging stars in South Indian film industry. Since she entered the Bigg Boss Telugu 2 house as the first wildcard entry in June 2018, she has become one of the most desired girls in the Bigg Boss house as well. She has one of the gorgeous faces in the Bigg Boss house and because of her lively personality, she makes her presence felt wherever she goes in the Bigg Boss house. Check out Nandini Rai Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Caste, Family, Biography & More
Nandini Rai was born as Neelam Gouhrani on 18 September 1988 (age 29) in Secunderabad, Telangana, India. She is a deadly combination of beauty with brains as she is not only a beauty pageant winner, but has also done MBA from London. Her first encounter with a superstar came up during her school days when late Soundarya came to her school for an event and selected Nandini out of so many girls to play the role of her daughter in a commercial.
She got bitten by the bug of modelling in the final year of her B.Com, after which she started participating in local beauty pageants. Her part-time modelling career took off when she won the title of Miss Andhra Pradesh in 2008, after which she got modelling offers from across the world. Though, she had done modelling for more than 80 national and international brands, she never thought of becoming an actress. But, her mother was a visionary and knew that after her daughter had done so much modelling, the next step had to be acting. So, Nandini’s mother somehow convinced her to give various auditions to get roles in films. Luckily, Nandini developed an interest in acting during her auditions experience and discovered that she is meant to do acting. She has made her presence felt in the South Indian film industry with films like- Login (2012), Goodbye December (2013), Maaya (2014), and Khushi Khushiyagi (2015).
She has every bit of glamour quotient in her personality as she is around 5′ 4″ tall, weighs around 60 kg and has a rectangle figure.
She is a fitness freak and has a habit of going to the gym daily to do her workout. She pushes her body beyond its limits for the demand of a role. For her role in the Malayalam film Goodbye December, she shed 5 kg of weight, and for Telugu film Hormones, she put on 12 kg of weight.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
She hails from an upper-middle-class Sindhi-Hindu family with roots in Secunderabad, Telangana, India. Her father, Manoj Kumar Gouhrani, is a writer and her mother, Rekha Gouhrani, is a homemaker.
She has an elder brother, Jeetu Gouhrani.
Nandini has always been a bright student and did her schooling from St. Albans High School, and Army Public School in Hyderabad. She did her graduation in B.Com in Hyderabad and did her post-graduation in MBA (Finance) from the prestigious University of London in London.
To become a financial manager, business analyst, credit analyst, or accounting manager, was probably her destined profession. But she had other ideas as her real love was modelling and she wanted to make a career out of it. Her family understood that modelling made her happy and fully supported her.
With the guidance of her mother, she later discovered that she is meant to do acting. In such a short span of her acting career, she has worked in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, and Malayalam films.
In June 2018, she entered the Bigg Boss Telugu 2 house as a wildcard entry that gave a huge boost to her acting career.
- Nandini takes a lot of interest in cooking, travelling, dancing, swimming, gymming, doing nail art, ice skating, and painting.
- She goes berserk eating Chicken Biryani and Continental Cuisines.
- She is a follower of Shirdi Sai Baba.
- Dogs melt her heart so much that she not only has so many pet dogs, but also tattoed dog footprints on her wrist.
- Shah Rukh Khan, Prabhas, Mahesh Babu, Allu Arjun and Leonardo DiCaprio are among her favourite actors, and Deepika Padukone, Shraddha Kapoor, Tamannaah, Samantha Akkineni, and Anushka Shetty are among her favourite actresses.
- She has a dream to work with prolific directors like- S. S. Rajamouli, A. R. Murugadoss, and Puri Jagannadh.
- In her free time, she loves listening to Raghav Sachar, Eminem, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Nelly Furtado, and Nicole Scherzinger.
- Her favourite holiday spot is Seychelles, an extensive group of 115 islands in the Indian Ocean, off East Africa.