Pawandeep Rajan is an Indian singer who is well-known as the winner of The Voice India (2015).
Pawandeep Rajan was born on Saturday, 27 July 1996 (age 25 years; as of 2021) in Champawat, Uttarakhand. His zodiac sign is Leo. Pawandeep did his schooling in Uttarakhand and attended a local university to get his bachelors degree.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
Pawandeep Rajan’s father’s name is Suresh Rajan. His father is a singer and he sings at events and functions in Uttarakhand.
He has two sisters, Jyotideep and Chandni Rajan.
During his time in college, Pawandeep Rajan read an advertisement about the auditions for the singing reality TV show ‘The Voice India’ in 2015. He got selected and won the show. He received the winning award along with a cash prize of Rs. 50 lakhs, an Alto K10 car, and a contract to release his first song with Universal Music Group. After winning the show, Pawandeep Rajan released his debut single ‘Yakeen’ with the Universal Music Group in 2015. During this time, he was appointed as the Youth Brand Ambassador of Uttarakhand. In 2016, Pawandeep collaborated with Aaron Haroon Rashid to work on his album ‘Chholiyar’ and sang two songs for the album. Pawandeep also did a romantic song for the movie ‘Romeo N Bullet’ in 2017. Pawandeep has also done several shows in India and in Dubai.
Pawandeep Rajan has a black colour Mahindra XUV 500.
- Pawandeep started learning musical instruments from a very young age. He began playing the tabla when he was a kid and he also plays several other musical instruments like the keyboard, piano, drums, tabla, guitar, etc. Pawandeep’s performance with a dholak during the Indian Idol 12 season was loved by the judges and the audiences.
- Pawandeep Rajan has tattoos on both his arms.
- Pawandeep Rajan began his singing training two weeks before going to The Voice India competition. After entering the competition, Pawandeep started training under the Indian singer Shaan. Facebook
- Pawandeep Rajan started a band with his friends in college in 2014. The name of the band was ‘RET’ and they used to perform at local lounges and college fests.
- In January 2021, Virender Sehwag posted a clip of Pawandeep Rajan on his Twitter account and appreciated his singing in a tweet.
Small towns have so much talent. Pawandeep Rajan from a small place in Uttarakhand is just so awesome.
Loving today’s Indian Idol where they are singing 100 songs from the 90’s. pic.twitter.com/kJH4U4h5PM
— Virender Sehwag (@virendersehwag) January 31, 2021