Srishti Singh is an Indian actress who appeared as Roshni in a Hindi-language television series titled Chashni (2023) on StarPlus.
Srishti Singh was born on 2 July in Ranchi, Jharkhand. Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Dark Brown (Note: She often wears contact lenses of various shades.)
Body Measurements (approx.): 30-26-32
Parents & Siblings
Her mother’s name is Reeta Singh. Srishti has two sisters, Ananya Singh and Yashaswi Singh. Her sister Ananya Singh is pursuing medicine.
She is unmarried.
She follows Hinduism. YouTube – Saas Bahu aur Saazish
Srishti made her acting debut with a StarPlus television drama series titled Chashni in which she played the role of Roshni Chopra.
In 2015, she was featured in a print advertisement for garments for a fashion label.
- She is fondly called Dimple by her family and friends.
In an interview, Srishti was questioned about the kinds of people she would avoid if people were food. Spicy, she said while laughing.
- In her leisure time, she likes to dance.
- She has participated in several beauty pageants.
- According to Srishti, her favourite cuisines are Moglai and Japanese.
- In an interview, while talking about her experience on the show Chashni, Srishti said that it was both fun and challenging. She further said,
It is my debut show, my first daily soap. It is a learning experience for me, it is a fun experience but at the same time challenging as well. My character goes through a major shift from being a sister to a mother-in-law. I think this is going to be for the very first time that the audience will witness a totally different and spicy concept with Chashni.”
- In an interview, Srishti said that she was initially apprehensive to play a mother-in-law in the show Chashni (2023), but after reading the script, she agreed to do the part.
When I was informed about the character of a mother-in-law, I was shocked but later when I comprehended the plot, it became easy for me to get into the character.”
- Srishti claimed in an interview that she enjoys working out and drinks coconut water every morning to be healthy. She also eats fruits and salads. She consumes non-vegetarian food as well.
- Srishti consumes alcoholic beverages on various occasions.
|↑1||YouTube – Saas Bahu aur Saazish|