Tiger is an Indian actor and assistant director who is known for being the son of Shera, the personal bodyguard of the Indian actor Salman Khan.
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Parents & Siblings
His father, Shera aka Gurmeet Singh Jolly, is the personal bodyguard of Salman Khan. Tiger does not have any siblings.
In 2016, Tiger worked as an assistant director in the Hindi film ‘Sultan.’ As of December 2022, Tiger will make his debut in 2023, and Salman Khan will finalise the heroine who will be cast opposite Tiger in the film.
- Tiger’s father has started a security and detective services company Tiger Security Services after Tiger’s name.
- Tiger is a spiritual person and often visits various religious places.
- He considers the Indian actor Salman Khan his godfather.
- In 2013, some sources claimed that the Indian actor Salman Khan would launch Tiger in Bollywood. NDTV However, his debut got delayed. In an interview in 2019, while talking about launching Tiger in Hindi films, Salman said,
Shera’s son Tiger is being groomed right now and he’s already being considered by so many producers and directors. Shera feels I will be the best judge of a script for his son, so I am now sifting through scripts. I am yet to find something worthy.”
- Tiger regularly workouts at a gym to maintain his fitness.
View this post on Instagram