Nikki Tamboli is an Indian model and actress who came into the limelight when she appeared as a contestant in the popular Indian reality television game show Bigg Boss 14 (2020). She began her career as a model in the commercials of various brands like Shein, Stalkbuylove, etc. She has predominantly worked in the South Indian film industry and is well-known for the Telugu movies Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu (2019), Kanchana 3 (2019), and Thippara Meesam (2019).
Nikki Tamboli was born on Wednesday, 21 August 1996 (age 24 years; as of 2020), and she hails from Aurangabad in Maharashtra. She completed her schooling and graduation in Aurangabad, Maharashtra, and later, she went on to pursue an acting course in Mumbai. Deccan Chronicle
Height (approx.): 5’ 5”
Hair Colour: Medium Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
Relationships, Husband & Children
In 2020, Nikki Tamboli made her television debut with the Indian reality television game show Bigg Boss 14.
In 2019, Nikki Tamboli made her Tollywood debut with the Telugu Film Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu in which she played the role of Pooja.
Later, she played the role of a police officer ‘Mounika’ in the film Thipparaa Meesam (2019).
In 2019, she made her debut in Tamil films with the action-comedy horror film Kanchana 3 in which she played the role of Divya, Raghava’s cousin.
- Perfume Brand: Cartier
- Drink: Coffee
- Lipstick Brand: Mac
- Fruit: Orange
- Food: Pongal, Dosa
- Dessert: Laddu
- Actress: Nayanthara
- Nikki Tamboli began her career as a model and appeared in the commercials of various brands like Shein, Stalkbuylove, etc.
- In an interview, she revealed that she had no desires to pursue a career in acting, she said,
But now I am embracing and loving being in front of the camera. I have even done an acting course in Mumbai, followed by a modelling stint.”
- Nikki Tamboli is an animal lover and often posts pictures while posing with various animals.
- Nikki Tamboli is a hardcore fitness freak.
— Nikki Tamboli (@nikkitamboli) July 5, 2019
- She seeks acting inspiration from South Indian actress Nayanthara. In an interview, she said,
I like how Nayanthara gets into the skin of every character that she portrays on screen”