Namashi Chakraborty is a Bollywood actor and films review writer. He is the youngest son of the veteran Bollywood actor Mithun Chakraborty.
Namashi was born on Friday, 4 September 1992 (age 27 years; as in 2019), in Mumbai. His zodiac sign is Virgo. He did his schooling from The Monarch International School, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. Later, he joined Shiamak Davar’s Institute of Performing Arts (SDIPA), Mumbai and Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute, Mumbai to brush up his acting and dancing skills.
Height (approx.): 6”
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family and Caste
Namashi Chakraborty belongs to a Bengali Hindu family. His father is the famous Bollywood actor ‘Mithun Chakraborty,’ his mother is the veteran actress ‘Yogeeta Bali.’ He has two brothers and one sister. His eldest brother is Mahaakshay (Mimo) Chakraborty, who is also an actor. Hia another elder brother is Ushmey Chakraborty who is a writer and director. His sister is an adopted child, and her name is Dishani Chakraborty (internet celebrity).
He started his career as a film review writer with MyBataz.com, IMDB.com, and Paparattzy Productions. He debuted in the movie ‘Bad Boy (2020)’ along with the newcomer Amrin Qureshi- daughter of the producer Sajid Qureshi. As per the sources, the shooting of the movie was completed in 60 days. The veteran comedian Johnny Lever has played an important role in this movie.
- Actor(s): Govinda, Albert Finney, and Nick Nolte
- Model: Aman Dhillon
- His nickname is Nama.
- Namashi believes that the famous Bollywood actor ‘Govinda’ has motivated him to start his career in acting.
- He is a good comedian and performs at The Habitat – Comedy and Music Cafe, Mumbai.
- In 2013, he acted and directed the short film– Hero.
- In 2015, he worked as an assistant director in the movie ‘Ishqedarriyaan’ in which Mahaakshay Chakraborty (Mimo, his brother) was the lead actor.
- He is a dog lover and posts pictures with them on his Instagram account.