Amitabh Dayal was an Indian actor who is known for the Bollywood movie ‘Kagaar: Life on the Edge’ in 2003 in which he played the role of Bhaskar Sarnaik.
Sachin Tendulkar was born on Monday, 4 May 1971 (age 51 years; at the time of death) in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh. His zodiac sign was Taurus. He attended the Mission School, Bilaspur. He pursued a bachelor of engineering mechanics and a diploma in animation and graphics. Amitabh Dayal – Linkedin
Height (approx.): 6′
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
Amitabh’s father’s name is not known.
His mother’s name is Madhuri Arvind Dayal.
His brother’s name is Ajay Najat, and his sister’s name is not known.
Wife & Children
Amitabh’s wife’s name is Mrinalini Patil, who is a producer. They got married in the year 2000 but got separated in 2009.
They have a daughter, Amruta Dayal.
Amitabh started his career in 2003 with the Bollywood film ‘Kagaar: Life on the Edge’ as Bhaskar Sarnaik. He was featured in other Bollywood films like Viruddh… Family Comes First (2005), Dillagi…Yeh Dillagi (2005), Rangdari (2012), and Dhuaan (2013).
On 27 June 2016, Amitabh became a part of a controversy when he accused his wife of abusing their daughter Amruta. In an interview, he said that after he separated from his wife, their daughter, Amruta used to live with his wife, Mrunalinni Patil, and his wife used to beat their daughter. He also added that because of this behavior of his wife, their daughter ran away from the house. On 30 June 2016, his wife called a press conference and accused him of defaming her name. She also added that she had to face physical and mental torture from Amitabh. SpotboyE Nasheman
In 2004, Amitabh was nominated for the Best Debut Actor at the Zee Cine Awards for the 2003 film Kagaar: Life on the Edge.
On 2 February 2022, Amitabh passed away due to a heart attack in Mumbai. On 17 January 2022, he was admitted to Nanawati Hospital. While his treatment was going on, he tested positive for Covid-19. The Indian Express His death was confirmed by his wife who talked about this in an interview and said,
He passed away at 4.30 am today, he was in the hospital for the last few days after suffering a massive heart attack on January 17. He then tested positive for Covid-19 but later on also tested negative. We will be doing his last rites in Mumbai. Amitabh’s family is from Chhattisgarh so we are waiting for his relatives to come in before the funeral.”
A few days before Amitabh died, he updated his Instagram account with a post in which he was seen giving motivation to his fans. Amitabh Dayal – Instagram
- Amitabh used to follow a non-vegetarian diet.
- After acting in some films, he started a production house named ‘Amruta Films Pvt.Ltd.’ with his wife in February 2002.
- Later in 2005, he started his own production house named ‘Wild Water Entertainment’ under which he produced some short films.
- In 2009, one of his feature films received an honor. He received the honor at the President’s house which was given by President of India Smt. Pratibha Patil.
- In 2011, Amitabh recorded a song for his movie ‘Dhuaan’ which he dedicated to Anna Hazare’s hunger strike against corruption.
- He was an avid dog lover and often posted photos of them on social media.
- He was often featured in various newspapers.
- He was often spotted enjoying an alcoholic drink and smoking on various occasions.
- He was a fitness enthusiast, and he loved to share photos of his workout sessions on social media.
- He liked to practice photography and often posted pictures clicked by him on social media.