Tara Sutaria is an Indian actor, dancer and singer. A Maharashtrian by birth, this fascinating beauty became a household name amongst the young kids, owing to her role in The Suite Life of Karan & Kabir (2012). Sutaria will be making her Bollywood debut with Karan Johar’s Student of the Year 2 (2019). The mesmerising beauty is still a mystery to many of us, so let’s have a look at her life history and some interesting facts about her.
The young talented actress was born on 19 November 1995 (aged 23; as in 2018) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is an outstanding trained dancer and has received training in dance forms of classical ballet, modern dance and Latin American dances from The School Of Classical Ballet & Western Dance, Royal Academy of Dance, UK, and Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing, UK. Tara even bagged a full scholarship at the Royal Academy of Dance in London.
Apart from being the finest dancer, Sutaria also happens to be a great singer. She started singing at a very young age of 7. Tara has sung in many in many operas and stage competitions both nationally and internationally.
Not just dancing, acting and singing, she is also a fine sketch artist as she presented Anu and Farah with their portraits on the show Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega.
The brown-eyed beauty is around 5’ 5” in height and 55 kg in weight. She is the owner of beautiful black hairs.
Family & Boyfriend
A native of Mumbai, Tara is the daughter of Himanshu and Tina Sutaria. She has a twin sister named Pia Sutaria.
Tara is rumoured to be dating the actor Rohan Vinod Mehra, who is all set to make his debut with Saif Ali Khan’s Bazaar.
Born into a Maharashtrian family, Tara Sutaria has always been a master of many talents. She accomplished her schooling from Bai Avabai Framji Petit Girls’ High School, Mumbai and went onto St. Andrew’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai to attain her graduate degree.
Being a melodious singer that she is, Tara has recorded and performed various solo concerts in Tokyo, London, Lavasa, and Mumbai. She has even shared the stage with the famous Nepalese singer Louis Banks & New Zealand performer Mikey McCleary.
Tara was first seen on tv in the year 2009, on the Indian reality show Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega where she performed an opera and received a standing ovation. She was just 13 years old then.
Then, in the year 2010, She hosted a TV show Big Bada Boom which was aired on Disney India. Surprisingly, she has also lent her voice for the films like Taare Zameen Par (2007) and Guzaarish (2010). She made her debut in acting with the tv serial The Suite Life of Karan & Kabir (2012). Now, she is all set to make her Bollywood debut with Karan Johar’s Student of the Year 2 (2019).
- Tara is a die-hard fan of Sachin Tendulkar and Virat Kohli.
- Her all-time favourite movie is Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani (2009).
- Tara loves watching reality shows. She spends a lot of time watching Bigg Boss, MTV Splitsvilla.
- The multi-talented girl also likes to read and Ravinder Singh is her favourite author.
- Taylor Swift, Yo Yo Honey Singh, Barbra Streisand, Whitney Houston have always been her inspiration.
- Tara Sutaria consumes Alcohol occasionally.
- Tara is often appraised as the Indian Miley Cyrus.
- She is a pet lover.
- She has also endorsed various brands like Jet Gems and Swarovski.
- In the year 2015, Tara was invited to be a part of TEDx in Mumbai, where she gave a performance on The Phantom of the Opera’s Think of Me and American singer Whitney Houston’s I Will Always Love You.
- Tara has featured in various Tv commercials like Hamdard Safi.