Tahira Kashyap is an Indian Writer, Professor, and Theatre Director. She is the wife of well known Bollywood Actor, Ayushmann Khurrana. Let’s dig out some more information on Tahira’s life.
Tahira Kashyap was born on 21 January 1985 (age 35; as in 2018) in Chandigarh, India. By profession, Tahira is a Writer, Professor, and Theatre Director. Tahira’s writing debut started with her novel “I Promise”, which is a story about a perfectionist.
Tahira studied from Yadavindra Public School, Mohali, and is an alumna of Punjab University, Chandigarh, India. She has a Masters Degree in Mass Communication.
In September 2018, Tahira took to Instagram and informed that she was detected with Ductal Carcinoma In Situ in her right breast with high grade malignant cells and had undergone mastectomy. Later her husband, Ayushmann Khurrana confirmed that she is fine.
Weight: 60 kg
Figure Measurements: 38-26-36
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Family, Caste & Husband
Tahira Kashyap was born in a Brahmin Family. Her parents are Yajan Kashyap and Anita Kashyap.
Tahira got married to her longtime boyfriend, Ayushmann Khurrana in the year 2011 and are blessed with two children, Virajveer and Varushka.
Radio Jockey turned Actor, Aparshakti Khurrana, is her Brother-in-law.
- Tahira was an active member of her college theater group and other theater groups outside her college.
- Tahira initially worked as an Assistant Professor at Mithibai College, Mumbai. Later she began teaching at the R.D. National College and W. A. Science College.
- She was the Programming Head at BIG 92.7 FM.
- She, along with Ayushmann Khurrana, co-authored Ayushmann’s biography, titled ‘Cracking The Code.’
- In 2018, she directed a short film “Toffee.”
- In September 2018, she was diagnosed with breast cancer.