Mohena is a popular TV actress and choreographer. She is famous for playing the role of Kirti Naksh Singhania in the TV serial Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (2009).
Princess Mohena Kumari Singh was born on Monday, 18 July 1988 (age 31 years; as in 2019) in Rewa, Madhya Pradesh. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. She did her schooling from Villa Theresa High School, Mumbai, and later, completed her graduation from Jai Hind College, Mumbai and St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai.
Family, Caste & Husband
She was born into a royal family of Rewa. Her father, Pushpraj Singh is the king of Rewa, and her mother’s name is Ragini Singh. She has an elder brother Divyaraj Singh, who is a politician (BJP candidate).
She was in a rumoured relationship with Rishi Dev; a TV actor. On 8 February 2019, Mohena got engaged to Suyash Rawat (businessman) at Taj Holiday Village Resort, Goa. Later, on 14 October 2019, the couple got married in a big fat royal wedding in Haridwar.
Mohena made her TV debut in 2012 by participating in the dance reality show Dance India Dance Season 3. Next, she appeared as a choreographer in many seasons of the celebrity dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. She started her acting career in the TV serial ‘Dil Dosti Dance’ (2011). Subsequently, she appeared in TV serials like Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (2009) and Silsila Pyaar Ka (2016). Her character in ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’ gained immense popularity.
- Cricketers: Sachin Tendulkar and Brett Lee
- Actress: Kareena Kapoor
- Political Leader: Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Game: Snooker
- YouTuber: Lilly Singh
- She has got a tattoo inked on her back in the Hebrew language which means “My mother my guide my strength.”
- She is trained in Kathak, jazz, contemporary, and Bollywood dance forms.
- She has learned professional dance from the Terence Lewis Dance Academy in Mumbai.
- She is married into a family of spiritual gurus.