Suyash Rawat is the son of the politician and spiritual guide, Satpal Singh Rawat or Satpal Maharaj.
Suyash Rawat, popularly known as Suyash Maharaj was born on 15 August in Uttarakhand. His zodiac sign is Leo.
Family, Caste & Wife
Suyash was born into a Hindu Family. He is the son of the politician and spiritual guru Satpal Singh Rawat. His mother, Amrita Rawat, is also a politician. He has an elder brother, Shraddhey Rawat, is married to Aaradhya Singh (relative of Himachal Pradesh’s former Chief Minister, Virbhadra Singh). Suyash’s paternal uncle ‘Prem Rawat’ is a well known motivational speaker, who resides in the USA with his family. Suyash’s grandfather, Yogiraj Paramsant Shri Hans Ji Maharaj was a spiritual guru and his grandmother, Jagat Janani Rajeshwari Devi was also a spiritual master.
Suyash Rawat got engaged to the Indian TV actress and princess of Rewa, Mohena Singh. They got engaged in a private ceremony at Taj Holiday Village Resort, Goa. The couple tied the knot with each other on 14 October 2019 in a big royal wedding at Haridwar, Uttarakhand. The wedding was attended by many popular politicians and celebrities. Some of their guests were Baba Ramdev, Kailash Kher, and Urvashi Rautela.
House No. 45, Vill Sediagad, P.O. Sediakhal, Teh. Chaubattakhal, Distt Pauri Garhwal 246169
- His hobbies include travelling, doing photography, and reading spiritual books.
- He is a dog lover just like his wife Mohena.
- He loves to eat North-Indian cuisines, especially the authentic dishes of Uttarakhand.
- His father is a well-known guru from Uttarakhand, who organises Satsangs and gives Pravachans to his followers.
- His parents are political leaders of the Bharatiya Janata Party.