Pari Pandher is an Indian singer and actress, who works in the Punjabi entertainment industry.
Parveer Kaur Pandher was born on 12 August in Ahmedgarh, district Malerkotla, Punjab, India. Her zodiac sign is Leo. She did her schooling in Ahmedgarh. When she was studying in 12th standard, she decided to pursue music for which she attended Tejwant Kittu Music Academy in Ludhiana. YouTube – Bollywood Tadka Punjabi In an interview, while talking about her passion for music, Pari said,
My interest in music turned serious when I was in school in plus two. My parents never stopped me from doing what I wanted and my younger brother has been very supportive about my decisions. Back then I used was an amateur singer and would sing in parties, for friends etc. Then once I realised my passion was serious, I took formal training in singing for six months.”
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 32-38-32
She belongs to a Jatt Sikh family.
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is Harwinder Pandher. Pari has a brother named Tanpreet Pandher.
Wife & Children
She is unmarried.
She follows Sikhism.
Her talent was first recognized by Bunty Bains after he watched her Instagram reels and approached her with an offer to appear in the entertainment industry. In an interview, Pari talked about how it all started for her and said that Bunty Bains reached out to her and asked if she wanted to model, act, or sing. Pari didn’t hesitate and told him that she wanted to do professional singing or acting. Further, she added,
I used to post my videos of cover songs and others on my Instagram handle. And slowly my followers started increasing. Until a point came when people would message me with offers for modelling and acting and advise me to choose one of these fields. However, it was music maker, Bunty Bains sir who also approached me through my social media account and asked me instead what I was keen on doing.”
In 2021, she made her singing debut with a song titled Sheesha in collaboration with Punjabi singer Jordan Sandhu. The song, written by Bunty Bains, was released under the music label Brand B and was ranked 10 on the YouTube Trending Music Chart.
Pari often performs live at several events. She performed live at Jashn-E-Kashmir 2022 in Kashmir. In 2021, she gave her live performance at Shan-E-Punjab Awards, which was organized by Chandigarh University in Mohali.
In 2021, she lent her voice to the song Haan’ne, which was composed by Bunty Bains.
In 2022, she lent her voice to Punjabi songs ‘Dil Te’ and ‘Star.’ Both Pari and Ammy Virk sang and appeared in the song ‘Raakhi’ from the film “Annhi Dea Mazaak Ae” (2023).
In 2022, Pari Pandher appeared in a Punjabi web series titled Yaar Chale Bahar on YouTube, which was directed by Rabby Tiwana. In 2022, she was featured in a music video for a Punjabi song titled Gali Tere Se, sung by Afsana Khan.
In 2023, she made her acting debut with the film Annhi Dea Mazaak Ae in which she played the role of Roop, a UK-based girl.
- City: Amritsar
- Singer: Amrinder Gill
- She is a good dancer and specialises in Gidda and Bhangra.
- Pari considers herself a shy person. She once said in an interview that because of her shy nature, people have said hurtful things to her such as,
You won’t be able to do well in life because of your nature. You can’t do anything.”
- She is the only singer and actress in her family.
- While studying at school, she often participated in co-curricular activities. Her teachers often insisted she sings and dances in classrooms and events.
- In an interview, Pari said that she loved wearing Punjabi outfits such as suits.
- As of April 2023, she has more than 500k followers on Instagram.
- In her leisure time, Pari likes to do yoga.
- According to Pari, she does not follow anyone as an idol but considers herself her own role model.
- Pari revealed in an interview that becoming an actor was not her ambition. She also said that people often sent her offers in the acting industry but she was not aware of them. She further added,
No, my ambition is not to be an actor. Even if people are sending me acting offers, I am not aware of that and Bunty sir would know. I am here to be a professional singer and if an acting opportunity arises, we will see about that decision later.”