Kate Elizabeth Hallam is a British Model, Actress, and a Musician. She has won the titles of Miss Great Britain Photogenic, Miss England Intercontinental, and the Face of Aintree in 2004.
Kate Elizabeth Hallam was born on Thursday, 17 November 1983 (age 37 years; as of 2020) in Stockport village of Greater Manchester, United Kingdom. Her Zodiac sign is Scorpio. At the age of 3, Kate Elizabeth won the ‘Bonniest Baby’ competition which made her parents believe that she was born for the stage. Kate went to Ridge Danyers Drama School for receiving her primary education. Kate had a keen interest in reading Poetry and she also won many prizes at the Poetry festivals.
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Figure Measurements (approx.): 34-26-35
Weight (approx.): 55 Kg
Eye Colour: Light Blue
Hair Colour: Golden Brown
Parents & Siblings
Kate Elizabeth Hallam was born in a very poor British family. Her father’s name is Peter Hallam. Nothing much is known about her mother. Kate also has 2 brothers, Chris Hallam and Dominic Hallam, in her family.
Relationships, Husband & Children
In 2010, Kate Elizabeth Hallam got married to the Indian singer ‘Lucky Ali.’ After their marriage, Kate moved to India to live with Lucky Ali and his family. She met Lucky in the Middle East and he was already separated from his two ex-wives at that time. Later in 2011, the couple was blessed with a baby boy and named him Dani. The relationship between Lucky and Kate did not go well and they got divorced in 2017. During a media interaction, Kate Elizabeth Hallam said, ” I didn’t want a man divided between 3 families.’ According to Kate, Lucky was still in close contact with his both ex-wives and she could not bear that. After her separation from Lucky Ali, she took custody of their child and went back to the UK.
Kate Elizabeth Hallam, after moving back to the United Kingdom, met British Music Producer, David Tickle while working on various projects for his company. Both fell in love with each other and got married on 7 June 2019. Kate and David were blessed with a baby boy in 2019. They named their son Jaxon.
Kate Elizabeth Hallam won the title of ‘Bonniest Baby’ competition at the age of 3. This made her parents think she is a born performer. In 1997 her father Peter formed a band and she joined as a keyboard player and backing vocalist. Her brother Chris also joined as lead singer for their band. The band performed ’60s-’90s covers for almost 5 years around England. At the age of 16, Kate Elizabeth Hallam got selected out of 700 other contestants to star on the Famous Car Show Topgear 1999 as a model.
Kate participated in various beauty pageants like Miss England, Miss Britain and got selected for those. She won Miss Great Britain Photogenic/Miss England Intercontinental and the Face of Aintree 2004. She was also chosen to represent her country in International Pageants too.
In 2004, Kate was featured as the cover girl for the “Take A Break Magazine.” In the same year, She went to the races and out of 800 girls she was chosen as ‘The Most Stylish Race-goer Of Aintree Race-course’ 2004 driving home with the 1st Prize- A brand New Jaguar X-Type Estate worth £25,000. She was interviewed by Radio 5 Live and made headlines in newspapers like Granada Reports and BBC. She has walked the runway for many renowned British and International brands such as Monte Carlo, Lewis, Westwood, and many more.
Kate presented for Fashion TV Channel, “Nevanta” talking about the latest fashion trends and beauty. She has also been featured in newspaper interviews on Health Fitness and Nutrition. Kate was invited to do a Ted Talk about her life and inspiring journey.
- Does Kate Elizabeth Hallam smoke?: No
- Does Kate Elizabeth Hallam drink alcohol?: Yes
- At the age of 14, Kate faced a huge mishappening in her family. Her brother Chris was diagnosed with Leukaemia and doctors recommended a Bone-Marrow transplant for his treatment. With God’s grace, Kate was a ‘Perfect Bone-Marrow Doner’ for her brother, Chris. She didn’t leave this opportunity and went ahead with the Bone Marrow Transplant at this small age and cured her brother of the disease. After the successful transplant surgery, she was honoured with the Bravery Award from The House Of Commons. She was also offered the position of the Ambassador for The Anthony Nolan Bone-Marrow Trust.
- Kate Elizabeth runs many charity events to raise money for people suffering from Leukaemia.
- Kate Elizabeth, at the age of 16, was diagnosed with Meningococcal meningitis, a deadly disease. She was hospitalised for days and fought the disease with full courage.
- She is an animal lover and owns a pet dog.
- Kate Elizabeth loves Indian food and Indian culture.
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.