Melis Atici is an American native who gained popularity for getting engaged to her long-time boyfriend actor Vipul Roy.
Melis Atici was born on 22 September in Turkey, Europe.
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Weight (approx.): 60 kg
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): 36-24-36
Parents & Siblings
The name of his parents is not known.
Her brother’s name is Ramazan Atıcı, and her sister’s name is Aleyna Atıcı Üge.
Husband & Children
In December 2021, Vipul announced his marriage with Melis to be held on 13 February 2022.
She was in a relationship with Vipul Roy since 2017.
- Vipul and Melis got engaged in August 2019 after dating for five years. The engagement took place in a small ceremony attended by their families.
- After the engagement, they decided to get married in February 2020, but due to the pandemic, the wedding got delayed. In 2020, Melis went to San Francisco, and due to the COVID-19 restrictions, she got stuck there. They both stayed away from each other for two years. In an interview, her fiance explain the situation and said,
She was in India till February and we were discussing dates to lock for our wedding. We were planning to have our wedding at an international destination in the month of July – August with our close friends and family. Unfortunately, she had to go back to San Francisco, USA, for her work and now she is stuck there and I’m here. We were planning from past six months but everything has fallen apart now.”
- She returned to India on 23 December 2021. Vipul went to the airport to welcome her with a bouquet.
- In an interview, her fiance talked about what he wanted his wife to experience when she shifts to Mumbai after marriage. He said,
I wanted Melis to be a part of the whole process and understand how grand weddings are here. Most importantly, she has to understand that she is moving to Mumbai, which is polluted and overpopulated. During her earlier visits, she had been to malls and multiplexes, but I also want her to experience the rains and the traffic congestion here. Basically, I want her to be prepared for a life in Mumbai.”
- In an interview, her fiance revealed that he wrote a letter to Melis as they were far away from each other. He added,
Long-distance relationships are tough and you do feel low when your partner isn’t there around you in such times. We’ve had our moments of breaking down over the phone. So to cheer her up, I wrote a love letter and just after the lockdown, the last two flights were going and I could manage to send it to her. I was tracking the courier and the moment she got it, I called her and she broke down again reading it. I wish we could’ve been together in this quarantine time and got more time to spend together.”