Siddharth Sen is an Indian actor and model. He is known for playing the role of Shreekant (Shree) Sen in the Star Plus television show Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek – Arjun (2012).
Siddharth Sen was born on Monday, 28 May 1990 (age 33 years; as of 2023) in Assam. Siddharth did his schooling at St. Mary’s High School, Barpeta Road, Assam. Soon after completing his senior secondary education, he pursued a Bachelor of Science from a college in Bengaluru; however, he dropped out in the third semester to pursue a career in acting.
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): Waist 30″, Chest 35″, Biceps 13″
Siddharth belongs to a Bengali-speaking family in Assam.
Parents & Siblings
Siddharth’s father’s name is Loknath Sen and his mother’s name is Maheswari Sen. He has a sister named Anne Sen Fernandes.
Wife & Children
on 25 November 2020, Siddharth Sen got married to Harshinder Sandhu, a pilot in Air India. Reportedly, the couple was in a five-year relationship before marrying each other. In an interview, Siddharth talked about his relationship with Harshinder and said,
Yes, it is a reverse Vicky Donor happening for us (smiles). We have been dating each other for two years now. We have nothing interesting to say to the world. But yes, we are happy with each other. We have a very good understanding. Harshinder and I will take our love life to the next level and marry when we decide on it. But yes, marriage you can say, will happen in the near future.”
According to Sources, in 2013, Siddharth was dating actress Mrunal Thakur; however, later in an interview, the couple squashed the dating rumours and said,
Siddharth and I are friends and if I’d like a proposal from someone that would be Chhotu (Ketan Karande in her show Arjun) but unfortunately he is married.”As you know Siddharth has been on crutches for two weeks now and I usually make it a point to be around him as he cannot move much, so people have started believing that we are together.”
Siddharth, at 19, left his undergraduate degree midway and moved to Bangalore to pursue a career in acting. In 2010, he made his acting debut with the Hindi film Udaan in which he played the role of a professor. In 2012, he worked as a supporting character in the Hindi film Ballad of Rustom.
In 2011, Siddharth made his television debut with the Zee TV show Choti Bahu in which he played the role of Chenu.
In 2012, he worked in the television show SuperCops Vs Super Villains. In the same year, he worked in the Hindi television show Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek – Arjun, wherein he played the lead role of Shree. In 2018, he appeared in the serial Tujhse Hain Raabta in which he played the role of Vikram Deshpande.
In 2023, he made his Bengali debut with the Sun Bangla television show Phaguner Mohona in which he played the lead role of Ayush.
- In an interview, he recalled how he decided to choose acting over studies. Siddharth said,
My mother had come down to Bangalore, where I was studying.That night when I reached home, I was asked, “How were studies?” and I replied, “I am done with it.” I declared to my mother that I was leaving, for Mumbai. I did not know if I would find any acting job or even what I wanted to do or to find it in the first place but I packed my bags that night and came to Mumbai.”
- According to Siddharth, during his initial days in Mumbai, he often faced rejections in the acting auditions. After struggling for one and a half years in Mumbai, he bagged a print advertisement for McDonald’s.
- Siddharth has worked in the Hindi film Life Reboot Nahi Hoti; however, the film was never released in theatres.
- In 2013, Siddharth suffered a back injury after he slipped in his vanity van. In an interview, he talked about this and said,
I injured myself by falling off my vanity van. Nevertheless, according to the doctors I should be better in another 20 to 30 days time.”
- In 2014, Sen opened a restaurant named Sid’s Adda in Mumbai. In an interview, he discussed how he came up with the idea of opening a restaurant. Siddharth said,
Last October when I suffered a setback owing to my back injury in Arjun, I sat back and thought a lot about this idea of mine. ‘Food’ has always been a favourite subject to talk on at my house. And I definitely wanted to do something related to food. The first time I had a conversation about this, was of course way back during my Chhoti Bahu days. I had then spoken about this dream of mine with one of my co-actors on the show. I believe that one needs to do something safe in life for a way of living. And apart from being an actor, I always wanted to set up something of my own.”
- In 2021, Siddharth directed and composed the Hindi-language music album Kisaan Zindabaad. YouTube – Fugleman Films
- He has a tattoo inked on his left forearm.
- A fitness enthusiast, Sidsharth often shares his post-workout pictures on Instagram.
- Siddharth follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- He is often spotted consuming alcohol on various occasions.