Urvashi Rautela is a popular Indian model and actress who is popularly known for Yo Yo Honey Singh‘s ‘Love Dose’ song, which was a huge hit. Check out Urvashi Rautela Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography, Facts & More.
Urvashi Rautela was born on 25 February 1994 in Kotdwar, Uttarakhand. She did her schooling at DAV School, Kotdwar. She completed her college education at Gargi College, New Delhi. She completed her diploma in acting at New York Film Academy’s School of Film and Acting Talents.
She was crowned Miss Diva – 2015 and represented India at the Miss Universe 2015 pageant.
Urvashi Rautela is a beautiful girl with perfect physique of 34-27-35 with a very tall height of 5’ 10”. She looks amazing on the screen in her big brown eyes and black hair with sharp dark black eyebrows. She takes great care of her body and spends most of her time in gymming.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
She was born in a Hindu business-class family. Her father Manvar Singh and mother Meera Singh both were engaged in some business. She has a younger brother Yash Rautela.
Currently, Urvashi is concentrating on her career and she is single.
She was interested in modelling since her childhood and used to participate in many modelling contests during her school days. Since the age of 15, she started participating in beauty shows and pageants. She started her career as an ad model in which she worked for many leading brands like Lakme Cosmetics, Bhima Gold, Ozel Lifestyle, Grasim, LG and Levi’s. She was also featured on many magazines cover page.
She won many beauty contests like ‘Miss Teen India 2009′, ‘Indian Princess 2011’, ‘Miss Tourism Queen Of The Year 2011’ and ‘Miss Asian Supermodel 2011’. She was also crowned Miss Diva – 2015 and represented India at the Miss Universe 2015 pageant. In 2018, she won the title of ‘Youngest Most Beautiful Woman in the Universe 2018’. She is the only actress who won the max no. of beauty titles in history ever.
She started her acting career in 2013 from the Bollywood movie ‘Singh Saab the Great’.
She has appeared in many movies like ‘Sanam Re’, ‘Great Grand Masti’, ‘Hate Story 4’, etc. She also gave a special appearance in the song ‘Daddy Mummy’ in the movie ‘Bhaag Johnny’. Apart from Hindi movies she also worked in a Kannada movie ‘Mr. Airavata’ and Bengali movie ‘Porobashinee’. She came into the limelight after 2014 from the Yo Yo Honey Singh’s music video song ‘Love Dose’.
She was also featured in two more video songs ‘Laal Dupatta’ (Mika Singh and Anupama Raag) and ‘Gal Ban Gayi’ (Yo Yo Honey Singh, Vidyut Jammwal, Meet Bros and Neha Kakkar).
She won many awards like ‘Tassel Fashion and Lifestyle Awards’, ‘Exhibit Tech Awards’, ‘TSR National Film Awards 2017’, ‘Youth Icon Awards 2017’, etc in the various categories like ‘Beauty of the year’, ‘Most Viral Celeb of the year’, ‘Best Female Debut South’, ‘Special Jury Most Promising Bollywood Actor in Hindi’, ‘Youth Icon Of The Year’, and many more.
In 2012, she was disqualified from the Miss Universe India contest due to some issues regarding her age, but in 2015, she again won the same title.
- Initially, Urvashi was planned to do engineering and appeared for IIT exams, but due to participation in beauty contests, she dropped her plan and choose acting and modelling as her career.
- It was Sushmita Sen who told her that she has all the abilities to win an international title.
- She is a trained dancer in various dance forms like Bharatanatyam, Kathak, Ballet, Contemporary Belly, Hip Hop and Broadway Jazz.
- She is a National level basketball player.
- In her free time, she likes to do dancing, yoga, gymming, water sports and biking.
- She is a huge fan of Hrithik Roshan, Sridevi and Sushmita Sen.
- Her all time favourite food are momos, jalebi, pani puri, dahi-vada, Italian & Japanese cuisine.
- She loves to spend her holidays in South France, Goa and Uttarakhand.
- She loves reading and her favourite book is ‘Steve Jobs’ by Walter Isaacson.
- She is the founder of ‘Urvashi Rautela Foundation’ to help the needy in education, health & basic necessities.
- She is the supporter of the ‘Save the Cow Campaign’.
- If not an actress, she would have been an aeronautical engineer or an IAS officer.