Sohail D is an Indian social media influencer and a former TikToker. In November 2022, he came into the limelight after appearing as a participant in the MTV reality show Splitsvilla Season 14.
Sohail Shaikh was born on Tuesday, 1 April 1997 (age 25 years; as of 2022) in Mumbai. His Zodiac sign is Aries. He did his schooling at The Little Flower’s High School, Mumbai. YouTube In 2018, he pursued a bachelor’s degree in commerce. YouTube. According to Sohail, he was fascinated by dance and acting since childhood and used to perform in various school cultural functions.
Height (approx.): 5′ 11″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest 42″, Waist 32″, Biceps 14″
Sohail Shaikh belongs to a Muslim family in Mumbai.
Parents & Siblings
Sohail Shaikh’s brother’s name is Aaqs Shaikh.
Sohail Shaikh is unmarried.
Sohail Shaikh’s girlfriend, Bhavi Chandiramani, is a social media influencer.
Social Media Influencer
Initially, Sohail Shaikh started making lip-sync videos on TikTok. He had more than 10 million followers on TikTok. After the ban on TikTok in India, he started making reels on Instagram. As of 2022, Sohail has more than 1 million followers on Instagram.
Sohail is a certified gym instructor and nutritionist and owns Sohail D Fitness Centre, a unisex gym in Mumbai. According to Sohail, opening a gym was one of his dream projects. In an interview, he talked about this and said,
I have started Sohail, The Fitness Gym, which has been my dream for a while now. When I started going to the gym from that day, I had a dream to open mine, that dream came true this year finally.”
- Sohail follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- He wears a necklace adorned with the letter “D.”
- Sohail is a fitness enthusiast, and he often posts pictures of his workout on Instagram.
- In an interview, Sohail revealed that he tries to follow actor Hrithik Roshan‘s fashion style. He said,
- Sohail Shaikh has collaborated with various celebrities during the promotion of their films. He has worked with actors such as Hrithik Roshan, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Hina Khan, Nora Fatehi, Riteish Deshmukh and Nawazuddin Siddiqui. In an interview, Sohail recalled his first collaboration with Milind Gaba, an Indian singer, and said,
I have worked with everyone as we often collaborate to promote their films and songs. We have made videos and promoted their work on social media.I remember my first interaction with a celebrity clearly. I had to meet Milind Gabba. I was a bit nervous because it was my first time but it went off really well. Then, I had a chance to shoot with Hrithik Roshan sir. I was very excited because I was getting to work with someone who I love watching on screen. He was very kind. ” The Tribune
- In an interview, Sohail Shaikh talked about the constant negativity and hate he used to face during the initial days of his career as a social media influencer and said,
In the beginning, 80 percent of comments were negative or hate messages, but I never took it seriously. Everyone has haters, but if you ignore them they will stop commenting, so now I get zero hate comments on my posts. I still get some negative comments, but I never react to them, so they have stopped messaging.”