Sudhanshu Pandey is an Indian model, singer, and actor who mainly works in Bollywood.
Sudhanshu Pandey was born on Thursday, 22 August 1974 (age 46 years; as in 2020) in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. His zodiac sign is Leo.
Sudhanshu desired to become an army officer in childhood. Sudhanshu did his schooling from Nanital. While in high school, Sudhanshu quit his studies to achieve something in life. He began his career early, when he was only 19 years of age. Bestowed with good looks, he started out as a ramp model and walked the stage for several designers and gradually was even roped in for international fashion shows, walking the ramp from Europe to Singapore to other fashion capitals of the world. He also did print media ads. Initially, he got featured in music videos such as “Maikhane” by Pankaj Udhas. Sudhanshu tested his potential in the arenas of sports (state level badminton), singing, modelling and at last settled with acting, which became his forte.
Height (approx.): 6′ 2″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
Sudhanshu’s father’s name is Harish Chandra Paandey. Not much is known about his mother. Sudhanshu has an elder brother, Peeyush Pandey.
Relationships, Wife & Children
Sudhanshu is married to Mona Pandey. The couple has two sons, Nirvaan Pandey and Vivan Pandey.
Sudhanshu’s grandfather’s name is Durga Dutt Pandey.
Sudhanshu Pandey started his acting career in 2000 with the film, “Khiladi 420.” He played the role of ‘Inspector Rahul’ in the film. Subsequently, he appeared in many Bollywood films, including “Dus Kahaniyaan,” “Singh Is Kinng,” “Singham,” and “Siyaasat.” He made his Punjabi film debut in 2015 with the film, “Chooriyan.” Apart from Hindi films, Sudhanshu has also acted in many south Indian films.
He made his debut in TV with the role of Sampooran Singh in serial “Veer Ki Ardaas- Veera”, followed by roles in serials such as “Tamanna,” “bharatvarsh,” and “24.” He’s currently acting in the TV serial “Anupamaa.”
Sudhanshu Pandey’s debut at OTT platform was marked with a Hotstar special creation “Hundred” which released on April 25, 2020 where he acted alongside Lara Dutta Bhupathi as her loving husband and also a cunning cop. Following this, he appeared in popular web-series like “Casino”
View this post on Instagram
Here it is guys… A sneak peek into Wot is about to Come your way 😍😍😍😍 #Repost @zee5premium (@get_repost) ・・・ Just a glimpse of what’s coming your way! Who are you most excited to see in the full trailer of #TheCasino when it releases on 11th May. . . . @karanvirbohra @mandanakarimi @sudanshu_pandey @aindrita_ray @the_hardik_gajjar @thebackbencherpict @mantramugdh @rajesh_khattar @deepakpachory @poojabanerjeee @rajeshkhera1 @iaartikhetarpal @kangnasharma16 @gungunuprari @jasonshah @idhanveersingh
He also worked with Tarla Dalal in the cooking show ”Cook It Up With Tarla Dalal.” A captivating role he portrayed was of “Narang” in killer-thriller film “Bypass road” alongside actor Neil Nitin Mukesh. He also worked with Jackie Chan in “The Myth.”
In May 2018, Pandey came out with his first single “Teri Adaa”.
- Actress(es): Madhubala, Madhuri Dixit
- His hobbies include playing badminton, singing, and writing.
- Sudhanshu is an ardent follower of Lord Shiva.
- Sudhanshu always had his parents back for his acting career.
- Pandey’s first paycheck was much more than his father’s salary at that time. He earned Rs. 25000 for his first assignment.
- Sudhanshu loves humming songs.
- His family & friends fondly call him Ansh.
- In the year 2000, Sudhanshu starred in the shelved film, “KHAJURAHO 950 AD.”
- Sudhanshu was a part of the popular music band, “ABOB (A Band Of Boys).” The band produced many hit songs like “Gori,” and “Meri Neend.” It was India’s first boy band, it’s members being, Sudhanshu Pandey, Karan Oberoi, Chintu Bhonsle, Siddharth Haldipur, and Sherrin Varghese. Sudhanshu was a part of the band for a while, and then, left it to focus on his acting career.
- He is also associated with movement “beti”, an initiative by Anu Ranjan.
- Pandey is an animal lover, he has a pet dog named Jack Pandey.
- Sudhanshu has his kids’ names tattooed on both his arms. On his right forearm, a peacock feather with his son Vivan’s name, while his left forearm has the tattoo “nirvaan” along with Lord Shiva’s Trident.