Tanya Deol is the wife of popular Bollywood star Bobby Deol. She is an also a successful businesswoman who has made her own identity. For more information, check out Tanna’s wiki, height, weight, age, boyfriend, husband, caste, family, biography and more.
Tanya Deol was born on 24 January in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She is the daughter of Devendra Ahuja who was the top banker of Centurion Bank. Her near and dear ones called her by the nicknames like Tanu and Tani. She did her schooling from her hometown Mumbai. She has a Diploma in Interior Designing. She resides in the Plot No. 22, 10th Road, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai.
Tanya Deol is a beautiful lady with perfect body measurement approx. 32-30-34, 5’ 5” height and 50 kg weight.
Family, Caste & Husband
She was born in a Hindu- Khatri family. She belongs to the business class family as her father Devendra Ahuja was the managing director of 20th Century Finance Limited and her mother Marlene Ahuja is a businesswoman.
She has a brother Vikram Ahuja and a sister Munisha.
On 30 May 1996, she got married to her boyfriend Bobby Deol.
She is a mother of two sons Aryaman Deol who was born in 2000 and Dharam Deol who was born in 2004.
Tanya Deol is an interior designer who especially deals in designing furniture. Initially, she started designing the furniture of her own house but later on, she started her own furniture and home decorator store ‘The Good Earth’. Apart from interior designing, she had also worked as a costume designer in the Hindi movies: ‘Jurm’ (2005) and ‘Nanhe Jaisalmer’ (2007).
- In 2010, her father was died due to the cardiac arrest.
- Her father has a relationship with an air hostess who is 20 years younger than him.
- His brother Vikram was against that relationship, as a result of her father disowned his only son from his property through a public notice in newspapers in June 2010 and declared Vikram’s shares in the names of her daughter Tanya and son-in-law Bobby Deol.
- She first met Bobby Deol at the Italian restaurant ‘Hotel President’ in Mumbai.
- After the late night talks and romantic meetings, Bobby proposed her to the same place where he saw her for the first time.
- Her furniture and interior decor accessories were also displayed at Twinkle Khanna’s store ‘White Window’ located in Bandra, Mumbai.
- Her client’s list includes big Bollywood stars and businessmen.
- She has good relations with Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna.
- On October 7, 2010, she shared a ramp alongside Natasha Madhwani, Sonakshi Sinha, Maheep Kapoor and Ayesha Takia at Day II of the HDIL Couture fashion week in Mumbai.
- She is a good friend of Sanjay Kapoor’s wife Maheep Kapoor and Sohail Khan’s wife Seema Sachdev Khan.
- London is her favourite destination.
- She usually likes to wear peach and black colour attires.