Aarti Solanki is prolific Marathi comedian and actress, who has been ruling the hearts of comedy lovers since she appeared on the comedy reality show ‘Fu Bai Fu’ in 2010. She has entered the Bigg Boss Marathi (2018) house as a celebrity contestant. She has a huge fan following in Bigg Boss Marathi house, which indeed is a great advantage. She is known to be a jovial person, so it would be great to see whether she would be able to win the hearts of her fellow contestants and audience or not. Check out Aarti Solanki Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Children, Family, Caste, Biography, Facts & More
Aarti Solanki is a 39-years-old (born on 11 October 1987) Libran from, Mumbai, Maharastra, India. As a kid, she was always interested in acting and had a good sense of humour as well. She was an average student but was good in extra-curricular activities, which clearly shows that she had more of a creative brain than a logical one. After completing her studies, she did Marathi theatre for a decade-long and then switched to Marathi films and TV shows. With her impeccable comic timing, she has garnered fame in impactful supporting roles in the Marathi drama film Yedyanchi Jatra (2012), Bollywood thriller Ugly (2014), and the comedy-drama Just Gammat (2015).
The comedienne was born obese and has remained that way. She weighs around 80 kg and has a height of 5′ 2″, yet has an enduring personality with full of energy.
Family, Caste & Husband
She was born and in a middle-class Marathi-Rajput family in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Aarti was a mediocre student who did her schooling from Aryan High School in Mumbai. Her interest in acting began at an early age that remained her passion since then. She started her acting career as a theatre artist and groomed her acting skills by doing Marathi theatre for 10 years. After doing all the hard work in theatre, she shifted her focus to the commercial world of Marathi shows and films. She rose to fame with her epic stand-up performances in Zee Marathi’s comedy reality show Fu Bai Fu (2010), alongside Digambar Naik, and in Marathi dancing reality show Eka Peksha Ek Apsara Aali (2011).
She has also given some strong performances in films like Ugly (2013), Dubhang (2011) and Vaajlaach Paahije: Game Ki Shinema (2015) that gradually lifted her acting stature.
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan are among her favourite actors, and Madhuri Dixit, Vidya Balan, Deepika Padukone, Manisha Kelkar are among her favourite actresses.
- Her all-time Bollywood favourite films are – Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Tere Bin Lade, Dedh Ishqiya, Kahaani 2, and Airlift. Her favourite Marathi films are – Taleem, Phuntroo, Firkee, 702 Dixits, Ekk Albela, and Bai Go Bai.
- She’d never miss watching Kapil Sharma’s comedy shows.
- She loves dancing on the beats of Yo! Yo! Honey Singh.
- She is a food fanatic who likes cooking, watching cookery shows like MasterChef, and experiencing different cuisines.
- She goes berserk eating Vada Pav, Dum Biryani, and Prawns.
- Just after she entered the Bigg Boss Marathi house, she confessed that she has a crush on her co-contestant Marathi actor, Pushkar Jog.
- Animals have always had a special place in her heart.