Reeza Choudhary is an Indian child actor and model who is known for playing the role of Gungun Mohan Trivedi in the Zee TV serial ‘Pyar Ka Pehla Naam: Radha Mohan’ (2022).
Reeza Choudhary was born on Sunday, 28 September 2014 (age 8 years; as of 2022) in Delhi. Her zodiac sign is Libra. Her hometown is Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. As of 2023, she is living in Mumbai with her parents.
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is Rehan Choudhary.
Reeza started her career as a child model. In 2020, she acted in the Zee TV serial ‘Hamariwali Good News.’
She then appeared in a few other Zee TV serials like ‘Kashibai Bajirao Ballal’ (2021) and ‘Pyar Ka Pehla Naam: Radha Mohan’ (2022).
- Reeza has won a few Zee Rishtey awards for best child actor for Hindi TV serials like ‘Kashibai Bajirao Balal’ (2021) and ‘Pyar Ka Pehla Naam: Radha Mohan’ (2022).
- She loves listening to the songs of the Indian singer Jubin Nautiyal.
- In her leisure time, she loves to travel and play with her soft toys.
- She has a good collection of Unicorn themed stationery items and makeup accessories.
- In an interview, her father shared that they shifted from Ghaziabad to Mumbai for Reeza’s acting career. He further talked about Reeza’a acting career. He said,
Reeza always enjoyed dancing and was also good at acting, so her mother found a way to connect with casting directors in Mumbai. After a few auditions, she landed the role in her first show. I have left my work behind to help her pursue her dreams. As parents, we felt that this will be a great future for her. We ensure that Reeza stays grounded, so there is no possibility of her throwing tantrums or behaving differently even in the future.”