Dharsha Gupta is an Indian actress and model who mainly works in Tamil TV serials. Dharsha is best known for playing the role of ‘Viji’ in the Tamil TV series, “Mullum Malarum” (2017).
Dharsha Gupta was born on Tuesday, 7 June 1994 (26 years; as in 2020) in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. Her zodiac sign is Gemini.
Dharsha is a graduate in Computer Science & Engineering. She was inclined towards acting at a very young age and always desired to become an actress.
Height (approx.): 5′ 3″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
Not much is known about her parents & siblings.
Dharsha Gupta started her acting career in 2018 with the TV serial, “Avalum Naanum” in which she played the role of ‘Manasa.’
Dharsha became popular by playing the role of ‘Viji’ in the TV serial, “Mullum Malarum.”
Subsequently, she appeared in the TV serials, “Minnale” and “Senthoora Poove.”
She has also featured in TV commercials for various brands.
- Food: Onion Dosa, Poriyal
- Beverage: Coffee
- Dessert: Kamarkattu
- Colour(s): White, Red
- Attire: Saree
- Her hobbies include swimming, shopping, and travelling.
- She has got a Butterfly tattooed on her left arm.
- Dharsha is also known by the name, Nayanika.
- Dharsha is very particular about her fitness and follows a strict workout regimen.