Vedika Bhandari is an Indian actress. She is best known for playing the role of ‘Neha Raj Jindal’ in the TV serial “Woh Apna Sa” (2017).
Vedika Bhandari was born on Saturday, 22 July 1995 (26 years; as of 2021) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
She did her schooling at Mumbai’s Villa Theresa High School and went to H. R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, to pursue her graduation. She then learned acting from Anupam Kher‘s Actor Prepares, Mumbai. Thereafter, she did a course in acting from Mumbai’s New York Film Academy. Buzz Souk After pursuing a course in acting, Vedika joined the Progressive Theatre Group in Mumbai and started working in theatre plays.
Height (approx.): 5′ 3″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Not much is known about her father. Her mother’s name is Sapna Bhandari. She has a younger brother named Abhishek Bhandari.
Vedika started her career as a theatre artist. She has been a part of plays like “A Fairytale of Rapunzel,” “Little Red Riding Hood,” “A Perfect Couple,” “Little Red Riding Hood,” “A Story of Pinocchio,” and “The Blue Fairy.” She made her TV debut in 2017 by playing the role of ‘Neha Raj Jindal’ in the TV serial “Woh Apna Sa.”
Next, she appeared in the TV serial “Kasam Tere Pyaar ki” (2018) as ‘Ishaani Kohli.’
Subsequently, she appeared in MX Player’s web series “Indori Ishq” (2021).
In 2020, she was featured in the music video of the song “Leh Le Meri Jaan” by Aakanksha Sharma.
- Actress: Vidya Balan
- Sport: Cricket
- Cricketer: Sachin Tendulkar
- Travel Destination: New York
- Film: Dear Zindagi (2016)
- Vedika loves doing painting since childhood. She also loves to read books and dance in her leisure time. She enjoys watching American and British sitcoms.
- She is fond of sweets.
- She is often spotted drinking alcohol at various events.
- Vedika is an avid dog lover and owns a pet dog named Shitzu.
- She shares a great bond with the television actress Disha Parmar.
- During an interview, while talking about her television journey, Vedika said,
within a few years I would really like to do movies and a lot of good television shows. I really want to explore more. There is nothing permanent here. It is what the industry gives us. We have to accept it. There are ups and downs everywhere, but we learn with time. I am new to the industry and I am still learning a few things. Time will teach me more.”