Aarti Bedi is an Indian model and an actress. She was recently brought into the limelight when the cameraman focussed the camera on her during the Kolkata Knight Riders vs Delhi Capitals match. Aarti is also known to have worked with several renowned companies for their advertising promotions on national television.
Wiki/Biography & Career
Aarti Bedi belongs to a business family. Aarti Bedi is an actress by profession. She has done different types of ads for different types of well-renowned organisations. In 2018, Aarti Bedi got an offer to be featured in an ad for the weight reduction organisation, VLCC.
In the same year, she was offered to be a part of the Wildstone deodorant advertisement.
In 2019, Aarti Bedi was offered to be featured in the ad for the Himalaya beauty care product.
In the same year, she was a part of three more commercials for Kingfisher, Nestle and OLA Cabs.
In 2020, she did an ad for the renowned chewing gum company, Center Fresh.
In 2021, she was offered an ad for Streax India.
Height (approx): 5′ 4″
Weight (approx): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Figure Measurements (approx): 32-28-32
Her father’s name is Sanjay Bedi, who is a businessman. Her mother’s name is Dolly Bedi.
She has a younger sister named Naysa Bedi, who is also an actress and studies in a school.
Aarti Bedi is unmarried.
- Aarti Bedi is a pet lover. She has a pet cat named Fudge.
- Apart from acting and modelling, Aarti also has a keen interest in Dancing.
- Aarti is also a traveller. She loves going to new places and exploring them.
- Aarti Bedi also follows IPL. She is a Kolkata Night Riders fan.
- Aarti Bedi, after coming to the spotlight in the match, has become an instant hit among her followers. Her Instagram followers have increased to almost 1,70,000 followers from just 28,000 followers.
- Ever since her appearance in the IPL match, Aarti Bedi has been called as the mystery girl Aarti by several media outlets. Aaj Tak